What's new

FGC Need Your Prayers

This morning at 3:00 am central time my dad suffered an heart attack and is now in a medically induced coma, and is in a state of hypothermia to save his brain from any damage that can be caused from lack of oxygen, luckily he was in the hospital when the attack came, the doctor said that if he was anywhere else when it had happened he wouldnt have made it, he 100% blockage of his artery, and it was in an blind spot that was un detectable by xrays and scans... I just wanted to ask for the prayers of the community to help guide me and my father through these tough times, hopefully he walks away from this with little to no long term injury, they will keep him in the state he is in for the next 24 hours and monitor him carefully, i am at the hospital as i type this, any well wishes will do from anyone, and i thank u deeply for ur prayers n support..

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
shit dude i hope all will be well , im literally two days out of the hospital myself not a nice place to be .. wishing a speedy recovery :)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Keeping you and your father in my thoughts buddy. Glad to hear he is getting the best possible attention he could have gotten.
Here is to a speedy recovery!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Good luck man, hope he recovers soon, if they can keep him stable then I think they can easily find a solution. Aren't there mechanical hearts that can be added by surgery?

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Stay strong to be able to help your father, bro. I hope all will be well , wishing a good recovery.

All the best for you both.