What's new

Few gripes

-Too much stage damage. Here I am winning by 90% then STAGE COMBO! two cars thrown and im dead
-Clash seems like a silly concept
-Reversal Attacks aren't practical (so it seems)
-Sometimes wakeups seem 100% useless and will only get u killed as most are unsafe and have no armor or priority as someone can just start a combo while u wakeup and u will lose...
-I miss in MK where i could dash into a punch :oops:
-Crossovers were annoying in MK but in injustice they are everything (admittedly i havent looked --into ALL of my anti-air options but the ones i have looked into, forget about it.)

Not gonna complain about any characters yet as it's just a matter of time before everything in current play gets countered. HOWEVER. I was facing deathstroke and he has this overhead quick flip attack that launches you. He spammed it on me and i couldnt do anything. tried wake up, tried standing and crotching block. This seems to be the case with a few characters but with him i can confirm it. He literally beat me by spamming it into a combo and i tried everything to escape it.

This covers all of my complaints for now. The list of things i actually like is far longer and overall i enjoy the game.

Noticed with the Deathstroke thing he was rather close and it was sort of a crossup which could be reversing my block direction but it was impossible to tell as that move is on the ground practically.

Stage damage is on par or lower than character damage, so...no

Clash is a modification of 'burst' moves and increases the importance of meter management. I like it, except no-one really uses Super because clash is so important.

Reversals are great. Timing is tight though. Once your opponent respects reversals, then you can do wakeup attacks.

You can dash into a punch, it just that there is a risk attached to it. Pick your moments.

Every character can punish DS sword flip. Look at your character boards if you can't figure it out yourself. Sword flip is a mid so you can block it crouching.

Stage damage is on par or lower than character damage, so...no

Clash is a modification of 'burst' moves and increases the importance of meter management. I like it, except no-one really uses Super because clash is so important.

Reversals are great. Timing is tight though. Once your opponent respects reversals, then you can do wakeup attacks.

You can dash into a punch, it just that there is a risk attached to it. Pick your moments.

Every character can punish DS sword flip. Look at your character boards if you can't figure it out yourself. Sword flip is a mid so you can block it crouching.
it's not the sword flip. it's a quick flip with his foot. I'm no idiot, I tried everything I could. And i understand clash, it just isn't on par at all with breakers. also stage damage is far from on par with character damage. Throw a really hard to avoid object, take a substaintial part of ur opponents health. also the timing is too tight on reversal attacks. i have yet to see a single person other than the AI use it.

this is gonna be good
nah i have no intention on sticking around if things get messy. My cowardice reigns true. Also they're just annoyances and if they all stayed the same i'd still play. Though i'm still not sure if it was human error on my part or some DS bug

PRS

Xbl: dem0neyes
Crossovers were annoying in MK but in injustice they are everything (admittedly i havent looked --into ALL of my anti-air options but the ones i have looked into, forget about it.)
Curious if you've played other reg 2d fighting games because crossups in this game are fine imo. Try dealing with Terry crossing you up from almost a full screen super jump in Kof 13 lol

Just do what I do man. When Injustice starts pissing you off, go put MK back in
lmfao, i almost did just that when i first got online. im used to it now though. at first everyone was kicking my ass. guess that's what happens when you try to use breakers and stuff.

Curious if you've played other reg 2d fighting games because crossups in this game are fine imo. Try dealing with Terry crossing you up from almost a full screen super jump in Kof 13 lol
just the last mk game. i think for the most part these crossovers are something i need to get used to. i need to really explore my aa options. in mk it was just so obvious that they were jumping and u had poking options where u didnt need to jump. gotta explore poking too