What's new

[Feb 3, 2016] Woolay Wednesday @ Victory Pointe! (Pittsburgh, PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
The first in our weekly tournament series for American Fighting games. The games for this week will be Mortal Kombat X and Killer Instinct.

Each game entered will have a $5 tournament fee that goes to prizes, with a $5 venue fee. Included in the venue fee is casuals and freeplay on several of our arcade cabinets.

The tournaments will be best 2 out of 3 double elimination. The tournament will start promptly at 7 pm. Casuals will be available from 5 pm on.

Come on down and stop dealing with terribad netcode.

Also Jason will be on hand. Assuming no game destroying bugs are found between release and the next day.

@Sallvatore
@_xFriction

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Stream dookie. Shuts down stream during grand finals. Lol.
My sincere apologies. i was trying to run the arcade and the tournament and just couldn't set up a different system on the stream station in the time I had. Next week I'll be better prepared.

LTK 13

Noob
Do I need to sign up or register or something ? Or should I just show up tomorrow night ? Is this still going on ? I've never played anything but online and really want to attend and play some casuals @dookieagain

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Do I need to sign up or register or something ? Or should I just show up tomorrow night ? Is this still going on ? I've never played anything but online and really want to attend and play some casuals @dookieagain
It's bi-weekly now. Unless something has changed, it's next week.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I also didn't answer your question. No you don't have to sign up beforehand, you sign up there so just show up. There is also a Facebook group called cmuken that has a thing every Thursday, just not this Thursday.

mrKrucifix

Just call me Kruce
How often do you guys run these tournaments?

I don't live in Pittsburgh anymore, but i travel up to visit some college buddies occasionally. I'd love to check it out if I'm ever up there when you guys are running an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.