What's new

[Feb 16, 2014] Komic Kombat 2: MK9 + Injustice + Mystery Game (Anaheim, CA)

I came in here to see if wonder chef was fighting someone, I'm disappointed :(

That store looks sick, please more pictures!!

I wanna see slayer in front of that superman statue doing the same pose

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
I'm trying to find people to bring PS3s but it looks like I might only be able to have one PS3 there...

If anyone can bring PS3s with PS3 copies of MK please let me know! Otherwise it will remain on 360.
I can bring my ps3 too chef.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Top 3 MK
-----------
1. TSoT SatsuiYesHadou
2. TSot EGP Krayzie
3. ESP FLK NubCakes

Top 3 IGAU
-----------------------------
1. Khaotic Armor
2. TSoT SatsuiYesHadou
3. TSoT StoneWall Jackson (There will be a Rebelo thread for this burly man)

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Top 3 MK
-----------
1. TSoT SatsuiYesHadou
2. TSot EGP Krayzie
3. ESP FLK NubCakes

Top 3 IGAU
-----------------------------
1. Khaotic Armor
2. TSoT SatsuiYesHadou
3. TSoT StoneWall Jackson (There will be a Rebelo thread for this burly man)
That thread will be awesome.

O.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
What's Tsot?
"Terror, Southern O' Terror."

During warmups a towering burly fellow entered the Comic Book store with his young milk sop. This lumberjack of an individual beared a striking resemblance to a prominent figure currently in the midst of a feud with another beloved figure regarded for his "complete meta." The meta completionist nearly sharted in his Michael Jordan BVD collection underoos upon catching said mammoth in his periphery. Lucky for the myriad of competitors and spectators in attendance, this man was simply a comic book enthusiast and Civil War buff hailing from Clarksburg, West Virginia. Exhibiting grand Southern Hospitality on the road he graciously offered to sponsor all those who helped him warm up in casuals. With exclamations of "The South Will Rise" he ponied up the monies to assemble a cadre of mercenaries that would make Emperor Outworld blush with envy. Dominance was exhibited, the meta was exposed, as TSoT took home 1st & 2nd in MK, 2nd & 3rd in IGAU, and the Gold in the mystery game (which was comprised primarily of a rotation of MKII & MK3.) Considering that this Southern fed and bred West Virginian, was merely in town to visit his momma, and ran rough shod through all who opposed, is a dark foreboding for things to come when the true killers show up to SCR. Chef save us!

The only candid taken of this dark stranger. (Taken as he registered his horde.) REBELO of the Year.