What's new

Favorite NES game!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I was master system through And through. I still have mine card gAmes like teddy boy, then zillion, crossed star 1, Keniseden, Miracle Warriors, Fantasy Zone, Aelx Kid, Walter Payton Footaball, all the Real Sports versions, then the day I got pissed at them, Ice hockey- needed a roller ball, and you needed to by two at 60 a piece. They broke my heart
lol. master system was the first console i had and i was a huge golden axe fan,that prick death adder got me noend of ass beatings from my mother for cursing at the screen when i was 9. just for the record i won a mk2 tourny when i was 13 with liu kang just with sweeps,uppercuts and gobble gobble gobble kicks. i stopped laughing when the cuntface i beat chased me through the city threatening to kick the shit out of me.oh how i miss the arcade days!

nwo

Noob
Double Dragon was also great, I never did beat it on nes. I remember playing it on arcade at this fish n chips place by my house in the late 80's. Probably the first arcade game I ever played.

Also, leaving the NES on overnight to save your position was classic.

Justice

Noob
The only ones I can remember off the top of my head other than the obvious Mario and Duck Hunt:

Rush 'n Attack
Faxanadu
Track and Field (the one that had the pad that you ran on)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rush 'n Attack
I fucking love you for listing this. The arcade version is my favorite game ever, and I've come close to setting the Twin Galaxies world record for the NES version.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Ever beat Master Blaster?

:coffee:
Only with the game genie. Without the game genie I've never gotten to the end boss after getting wall2 where you can drive on the ceiling. That last level is very hard.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Justice

Noob
I fucking love you for listing this. The arcade version is my favorite game ever, and I've come close to setting the Twin Galaxies world record for the NES version.
Dontay hold back and tell me how you really feel? :p

Seriously tho, I love that game but I wasn't that good at it.