What's new

Favorite NES game!

LuciusAxelrod

Robot Ninja
All of them
Zelda still my fav. Don't hate
I don't know how anyone can get through Zelda 1 without a guide or without knowing everything ahead of time. There's just so much required stuff hidden around. Did they expect people to bomb every wall and burn every bush?
I feel like a lot of games of the era were like that. Maybe it was a way to get people to buy the official Nintendo Power guides or call Nintendo's 1-900 number tip line. It's like the DLC of the time; instead of holding back extra maps or characters until you gave them extra cash, they held back the ability to beat the game until you bought their guide.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
What was the game where you basically used the nintendo gun and had to quick draw on mother fuckers. It was epic

I don't know how anyone can get through Zelda 1 without a guide or without knowing everything ahead of time. There's just so much required stuff hidden around. Did they expect people to bomb every wall and burn every bush?
I feel like a lot of games of the era were like that. Maybe it was a way to get people to buy the official Nintendo Power guides or call Nintendo's 1-900 number tip line. It's like the DLC of the time; instead of holding back extra maps or characters until you gave them extra cash, they held back the ability to beat the game until you bought their guide.
Once upon I time before the Internet, every kid on my block were around my age and played this game. We put our heads together and took many years before one faithful day we beat it! With my hands no doudt. The puzzle today are legendary smart man like there are clues in game that tell you how to beat it. No guides no help. Just clever kids with huge imaginations. The game may not directly tell you what to do, but that's what makes it an adventure! It's like sex. Nes is like having sex.
The only reason peeps today think these game seem hard to some is because everyone is so fucking free to the slightest challange that dark souls is considered too hard for gamers today. There is nothing difficult in putting your mind to something, there is nothing stress full about having a goal.
NES games are easy ounce you figured out there puzzle
Like in battle toads. It's an easy game once you undderstand it wants you to gain like 50 lives a level.
The emersion came from the experience of accomplishment and the deication of challange.
not wiggling huge tits and giving a thumbs up for every piss you forget to take. Honestly VGs today make me feel so pathetic I want to shoot up a kindergarten
If you played an Nes game today with the aims to beat it, you will without any help. Best gaming experience you could ever ask for <3 thanks Nintendo R.I.P

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
i can only really remember duck hunt and that was fucking awful.i was more a master system guy then moved on to the snes. sf2 turbo was the shit.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Once upon I time before the Internet, every kid on my block were around my age and played this game. We put our heads together and took many years before one faithful day we beat it! With my hands no doudt. The puzzle today are legendary smart man like there are clues in game that tell you how to beat it. No guides no help. Just clever kids with huge imaginations. The game may not directly tell you what to do, but that's what makes it an adventure! It's like sex. Nes is like having sex.
The only reason peeps today think these game seem hard to some is because everyone is so fucking free to the slightest challange that dark souls is considered too hard for gamers today. There is nothing difficult in putting your mind to something, there is nothing stress full about having a goal.
NES games are easy ounce you figured out there puzzle
Like in battle toads. It's an easy game once you undderstand it wants you to gain like 50 lives a level.
The emersion came from the experience of accomplishment and the deication of challange.
not wiggling huge tits and giving a thumbs up for every piss you forget to take. Honestly VGs today make me feel so pathetic I want to shoot up a kindergarten
If you played an Nes game today with the aims to beat it, you will without any help. Best gaming experience you could ever ask for <3 thanks Nintendo R.I.P
You speak so much truths, today's games hold your f-ing hand so damn much. I remeberthose times whenbeating a game felt accomplished and not like just going through the emotions. Dark Souls brought thatold feeling back, the only game of this era that literally took me 70+ hours t beat and when I beat it I felt like I did something with my time, then it gets better in NG+. Back then the focus was making great games and none of this pay to win BS or milk you with DLC and half a$$ed games you pay 60 bucks for hours of patches and day one DLC crap. SCrew the casual market give me a challenge worthy of my time.

Anywayanyone ever beat The Friday 13th game

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I don't know actually, every NES game I like for what it is has had an enhanced port elsewhere by now. The NES wasn't all that big in Europe since the problem with those shitty unlicensed games never spiraled out of control like it did in America and we didn't need a quality approval scheme, and by the time I was old enough to understand games the SNES and Mega Drive had already firmly established themselves lol.