What's new

Fast Food Restaurant Tier List

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Wtf is Tony's?? Need some background on some of these obscure regional places.

In-N-Out not on this list is a crime. Basically broken tier. People that say it isn't that good are literally just trying to be cool by being non-conformist.

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
Popeyes S++ tier
Bojangles, IMO, is better than Popeye's

Why on God's Green Earth, is Jack in the Box HIGH TIER? THIS SHOULD BE IN THE LOWEST OF THE LOW TIER.

Chick-Fil-A and Popeyes are S tier
Whataburger A
Taco Bell (with new breakfast) B
Burger King B
Wendy's B
Jimmy Johns C
Mcdonalds D
Jack in the Box FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Probably forgot important things
Since we don't live near a Whataburger, we didn't get to put in down. There's places we would love to put down, but we need to be fatter better foodies.
Why is KFC so low?
KFC is buttcheeks.

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
S-Tier addition - Raising Cane's
I've heard about this place and I have to go there. Research soon.

It is really disturbing that SEVERAL people ranked long john silvers. Chic Filet is so far above everything else on this list when it comes to quality of food prepared that it barely qualifies as fast food. PF Chang's > EVERYTHING
Since all three of us worked there, it's too bad to put on the list.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I cant speak for in and out never had it but tonys cant count when you title it fast food chains, i did like tonys but in ohio(were you guys are from) i cant believe red robin hasnt been mentiond s+ tier burgers and yes you need raising canes its s++ tier chicken

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Haven't been there. Will visit soon and place on the list.

Place across the street from GGA.
That is a diner though I thought. Anywhere really that you sit down and get waited on doesn't qualify as fast food (with very few exceptions).

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
EXCUSE ME

1) Steak N Shake is high tier based on the Oreo cookie shake and the flatbread burger alone.
2) Church's Chicken's spicy chicken recipe is at least high tier
3) Chik-fil-A's anti-gay politics and Christian propaganda kid's meals immediately send it to shit tier, regardless of food.
Mayo it's ok to eat at Chikfila even if you're gay

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
It is really disturbing that SEVERAL people ranked long john silvers. Chic Filet is so far above everything else on this list when it comes to quality of food prepared that it barely qualifies as fast food. PF Chang's > EVERYTHING
I didn't put chik fil a on mine. Their fries are ok. Otherwise all I remember when I ate there as a kid was I thought it was dry and boring.

The only people I know who don't like five guys are either nonconformist hipsters or went in wanting to hate it because it gets rebello'd. I've heard from people who like it that In N Out is shit too.

Last edited:
Bojangles is good but due to them being eternally out of chicken biscuits they are C+ tier at best
The one out on cobb and allgood road always has biscuits for me. Also, AYCE on wed!!! BUT I would rather goto Jonboys wed since they got fried porkchops that day.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
This should be a region based thing since most of these food joints only cater to certain areas. OR make it a tier list for national chains only. Im gettin kinda hungry reading this...