What's new

Farewell and Thank you

Enenra

Go to hell.
I'm glad for the special moment we had, where I put your name in a hat and then you played that swine Kabal. Have a good one nikka, good luck

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Lulzlou I love you man, I remember the first time we met at ECT in 2012, you were super shy, but eventually came out of your shell. You're an awesome person, and I wish the best for you in your future. I'm always around to talk whenever you need it

Lok0xXxSn1per5

I'll Freeze Those Salty Tears!
Good luck and sorry I trolled you so much back in the mk9 days.

I miss the group and the comic shop but my job takes most of my time.

Maybe one day when I get more free time and you get better we get to play mk10/ki3 and sf5.

Death

Noob
Sucks to hear what your going through. Hope you'll be okay. I know what your going through. A healthy lifestyle will definitely help. Hope all is well brother

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Classy post. I hope you find that balance, and you're always welcome here if you do. Peace.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Well lucky for you, we're FB friends.

Best of luck to you brah, I'll always be here for you(even if you don't remember).

Hey Lulz, it was awesome having all of those sets with you in MK over the last 2 years and even better meeting you in person last year. I hope all is alright and that all will get better. I wish you the best of luck man.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I only met you once at civil war 2012 but you're definitely one of the nicest people I've met in the fgc. I wish you the best with whatever you choose to pursue now.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Good luck on your break. As with MK, you'll find a way to be great at whatever you put your mind to.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Never got to know you too well on a personal level but i've always seen you around these boards during the days of MK9 and you were always a cool dude. Nothing but the best of luck for you amigo.