What's new

F4 GS.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
How in the hell do you do it on the xbox controller? i've known of it for so long but I usually break my fingers when trying to attempt it... i use my the stick for close skulls, (DU4).... but the pad for everything else... what's your technique? :rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3::rant3:

Wouldn't expect this question from you Shanghai. Fast fingers man. Not trolling, just saying. That is the only answer here. f4,du+1 = fast left thumb

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Jesus, why are you even playin on the xbox kontroller? PS3 pad is workable...but jeez man, xbox 360 one?

You should try a hitbox, though.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ive found it comes out easier if u go into trainin and just practice this over and over D1U4 D3U4 D4U4 F4DU4 u start to develop a rhythm after a while hope this helped

Fatality XBL

Red-eye Ragin'
Practice mode bro ! It's almost like Kabal's nomad dash cancels when everyone first started learning them. I do mine on a regular 360 controller dpad, so I'm pretty sure it can be done on every other controller/pad out there. Just speed man, your left thumb has to move hella fast on that dpad. And a tip, you can do this with negative edge alone so basically for this to come out, just do F+4, D, U as fast as you can and voila.

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
been practising it for a while now, for me it's easier to do it with the analog but it still messes up my game as im constantly switching from the pad, i'll have to try it with the pad.