What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr F/T is bottom 5! Lets do this.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
NJ1 is the regular "Halfling descending from the Heavens"
NJ2
Is the similar animation but in reverse and hits low :DOGE

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I absolutely am against ferra going after torr is hit. Too much zoning advantage off a trade. For meter, sure with armor

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
On a more serious note: nrs need to look over their damage buffs. Like I understand they're scared after superman but kotal, jacqui, FT all have useless damage buffs. In the case of KK and FT they also cost life. Also in all seriousness ft njp should be nerfed slightly in favor of other slight buffs imo

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
It begins. Told ya he felt wrong to replace Bane Doombawkz. Good luck with this one bro.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Hate the term bottom 5!

Somebody has to be bottom 5, even if they buffed the fuck out of every bottom 5 char there will still be a bottom 5 char and most importantly bottom 5 does not mean they cant be viable

Edit: not saying F/T is viable could be the worst char in the game, im just ranting about the term "Bottom 5"

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Hate the term bottom 5!

Somebody has to be bottom 5, even if they buffed the fuck out of every bottom 5 char there will still be a bottom 5 char and most importantly bottom 5 does not mean they cant be viable

Edit: not saying F/T is viable could be the worst char in the game, im just ranting about the term "Bottom 5"
I personally don't think they are bottom 5, but everyone else does, so its Bane mk.II

It begins. Told ya he felt wrong to replace Bane Doombawkz. Good luck with this one bro.
Feels fine to me shao.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
so, Maybe I'm just high, but when someone gets top 8 at a major and you're still asking for buffs maybe it's not the character?

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
His vicious and ruthless NJp is fine compared to kung jin and Quan chi's.
Also when ur fastest launcher is 15 frames as well...

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
alright I'll play along
Universal:
  • F2 hitbox bug removed
  • Uppercut recovery decreased or startup increased (to say 11 frames)
  • F2 now has the properties of a 2 hit move (interupts armoured wakeups, increased meter build on block) or just make it a one hit move so people aren't breaking my gosh darn lawn chair
  • 2F4 is now special cancelable
  • Run speed slightly increased
Lackey:
  • Roll now lowers torr's hitbox (why doesn't it do that already...)
  • and that's it.
  • Fine you greedy bastards! Torr charge armour and projectile immunity now increased to 8 frames (from 4 frames)
Vicious:
  • revert damage nerf
  • little cutter now does 15% (up from 12%)
  • Gutripper now does 22% (up from 19%)
  • Ferra toss (close) now hits all characters when canceled into
Ruthless:
  • Who cares no one will play this anyways

Last edited: