What's new

Expressing Disappointment

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
In all seriousness.. the OP is right about quite a few things. Star Labs is just terrible. The games netcode isn't very good. Gameplay is kind of shitty too but not for the reasons he mentioned. It's mainly shitty due to walk speed and interactables. On the other hand.. complaining about GL zoning, Grundy and Zoning in general Is why I think this thread is a blow up.

Whining? So, this forum is for "Injustice is the greatest fighting game ever made, we should praise it and we should all have a Injustice: Gods Among us tattoo on our forehead yes". Whatever. I thought forums were for all people, I say something which might be contradictory and I get frowned upon. Okay then, maybe I should turn in the game.
This forum does indeed favor NRS games, yes.

Should you have the chance to have a logical discussion regarding your argument? Yes.

Do not get discouraged off some users on here. We're not all ignorant. Not even all of us like Injustice.

So from me to you: Your arguments are a bit flawed as I see you are a Tekken enthusiast. You need to do a bit more research on the game before you boldly claim your statements as the truth.

hahaha naw, I agree with a lot of the things he says. Just had to show my MK support :p
Okay.
1) I stop taking this game seriously, it's not worth it. I stop getting frustrated about it just because NRS decided to mess up the game so bad, and I am not talking about the online. I have also mentioned other stuff that apparently most people overlook. Now, like how I play The Joker, whether I lose or win I will always laugh!!! Hahahahahaha.....hey, wanna know how I got these scars?

2) One must keep his opinions to himself and never share on the internet. Valuable lesson right there folks.
If you're willing to further learn and improve, you may find the game to be fun. The fun comes out of winning, does it not? I understand if winning doing the same thing over and over again to defeat your opponent or countering his moves is not that fun, but if it works, why stop doing it? Would your opponent really show the same mercy, at the possible cost of the match?

A very valuable lesson, especially on the dark corners of the Internet. However, did at least some good come out of you posting this thread? Say, TheSpore and Cossner's willingness to assist you? What happened in this thread is not all bad. Even if there are those who seemingly haven't helped you at all, know that some of them only mean to help you better your mentality.....though they may come off as abrasive.

I don't have a Nintendo console, I just have a PS3 and I've been playing Tekken for years, which is an actuall fighting game and not "ooh, I will just spam this projctile from across the screen and throw TV's at you". I know Shmash Bros is, similar to how PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale plays, which I also didn't like.
No Brawl and All Stars Battle Royale are not even close to the same. I myself hate brawl (lol random trippping, But I love Melee).

But Brawl is a knock off the stage build up % game where DI plays a factor into how you decide to move forward.

All Starts has the same knock back everytime. this mechanic alone makes them EXTREMELY different.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Except Grundy isn't low tier and casuals don't go as deep as understanding the games mechanics.
I said mid to low. I'm willing to go as far as mid, with reserves. Poor Grundy can't catch a break ;_;

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I said mid to low. I'm willing to go as far as mid, with reserves. Poor Grundy can't catch a break ;_;
hes high tier, youre telling me that a character who gets 90% off of a jip, 50% from a random low armoured projectile for a bar, 50% from an AA and has great mobility is low to mid just because TB/REO said so?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
hes high tier, youre telling me that a character who gets 90% off of a jip, 50% from a random low armoured projectile for a bar, 50% from an AA and has great mobility is low to mid just because TB/REO said so?
I've never seen REO say anything about Grundy. I'm basing on the fact that my boyfriend, who's a really damn good FG player, mained Grundy, and got absolutely destroyed by my GA and Aquaman. Because we studied the MUs for a month and couldn't really figure out what to do. Not only with those 2 characters, but with the people in my local scene as well. The character lacks a lot of stuff, and the clashable grab nerf didn't really help him.

BigC

I'm great in my world.
- Balance. Just terrible. Superman is way too overpowered, Grundy is way too overpowered.....Green Lantern is the best zoning character, Aquaman will do down 2, down 2, down 2.. Meanwhile, I have to stragle to play with The Flash, Joker, Luthor etc. Great job on that one. I see the same 4-5 characters all the time, I use Ares, Flash, Joker, Luthor and I get destroyed many times because Superman will cancel in a frozen breath from the two random hits he got in, leading to a 35+ damage combo and then full screen lasers. Isn't that fun???

NOOOOO JUST stop! Spare us the pain. Dude, you are making me laugh. Seriously, you need to actually learn the game before making assumptions when I'm guessing all you do is online. You are hilarious.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I read through 3 pages and that's where I'm stopping. I really hope this is a troll thread.

While I do like this game, I can see Just about all of OPs points and don't agree with a game that has such an emphisis in zoning and keep away (batman, aquaman, gl, superman, bladam etc.).​
I also don't understand why people insult OP instead of just having a discussion. Welcome the the internet I guess.​

Error

DF2+R2
I've never seen REO say anything about Grundy. I'm basing on the fact that my boyfriend, who's a really damn good FG player, mained Grundy, and got absolutely destroyed by my GA and Aquaman. Because we studied the MUs for a month and couldn't really figure out what to do. Not only with those 2 characters, but with the people in my local scene as well. The character lacks a lot of stuff, and the clashable grab nerf didn't really help him.
On topic: Does your boyfriend know you're gay?

Off topic: this thread is balls

Optimator

Casual Aspirations
I was under the impression that the above-average amount of projectiles was a deliberate design choice, what with a cast of COMIC BOOK SUPERHEROES and all.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
This game is easy to get online good at and destroy people. I haven't played the game for a month and a half as picked it up last night while I had free time and had some great matches with a person who is really good and actually takes the game serious on a competitive level.

Just put time into it and get better. You can't expect to stop playing for three months and come back and expect to body people, especially when gameplay evolves and people get better.

Why does everybody want things easy in life ad when they can't, they just drop whatever it is? Stick with it, practice, and level up.

If not, then so be it and goodbye.