What's new

Ex Nut Punch or Punch

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
I would like to know more information on the use of "Nut Punch" in the "Blocked String Frame Gaps" opponents to react. And where better to insert a normal version of the "Nut". And I'll keep this list updated

Theme

Noob
I find that sometimes, when after a blocked F3,3, you could add the nut punch at the end. Most of the time, they arent expecting it, and you recovery very fast, or sometimes, they try to poke right after it, and hence your nut punch will connect the last hit.

EX Nut punch has a few startup invincibility frames, or so I hear, dont quote me on it.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I find that sometimes, when after a blocked F3,3, you could add the nut punch at the end. Most of the time, they arent expecting it, and you recovery very fast, or sometimes, they try to poke right after it, and hence your nut punch will connect the last hit.

EX Nut punch has a few startup invincibility frames, or so I hear, dont quote me on it.
i advise against this because if they block it you eat full combo, most opponent block after f3,3 since cage has the option to ex forceball and b3 and complete the string. nut punch goes under all highs so if you think the opponent will use a jab or high attack then use nut punch, but there is always a risk. ex nutpunch is invincible on start up and you can interupt pressure with ex nutpunch.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
You do not understand.
If JK is under pressure when can i turn my block off for making ex-Nut Punch in opponent's string gaps or even if it's possible to deal with ordinary Nut Punch.

You do not understand.
If JK is under pressure when can i turn my block off for making ex-Nut Punch in opponent's string gaps or even if it's possible to deal with ordinary Nut Punch.
Depends on the character. Regular nutpunch will go under any high attack, so if you think Jax is gonna' do 12 pressure, you can do nutpunch, since 12 hits high. You have to be familiar with each character's block strings and properties. For example, with Raiden's b312 string, you can do EX nutpunch in between any of the hits.