What's new

EVO 2011 MK STREAM

Bizkit

Noob
Can you guys help me out.

How is Tom Brady doing, as well as Osu16bit, Lionhartv1, Milky Situation (XBL friends besides tom).

My laptops ac plugin broke today, I spent an hour taking my laptop apart just to find out it can't be fixed, so I then had to drive over to my grandmothers to watch the stream... lol if you think about it... It so happens that this happens today.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Osu16bit beat valle's shang. brady hasn't lost so far, but he's only played 2 games. that's all that's been shown.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Ive played SaibotMk online, is Mileena is very good, not surprised to see him terrorize with her at Evo.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I felt quite angry seeing that girl gamer who played as Kung Lao and Scorpion.

She is just... mid online tier in terms of skill.

Sucks for people who could not attend like us yuropeans.

Kwon

---->----
"Kung Lao" did a JUICEBOX! :D

Nice Victory-Dance!

Lots of Hat-Tier players this EVO, not only Kung Lao-hats but also Red TopHats :D

Bizkit

Noob
Brady eliminated Lion, Snips and Its Like Orange. Milky hasn't played yet, to my knowledge.

We still don't know who knocked Brady into losers.
I'd love to see that match... I hope it was streamed so I could probably watch in the archives.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Aris put Brady in losers! I said it over and over again that that would happen. No one believed me.

archon

Noob
Uuugh, Tom Brady vs. Aris offstream! That was the match I was most looking forward to seeing. Ah well.

Altaire

Noob
I'd love to see that match... I hope it was streamed so I could probably watch in the archives.
None of that was streamed, unfortunately. Its Like Orange (LK-520) was on stream for awhile, but that was it. Apparently Lion sent him to losers, them Brady eliminated him.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
That nightwolf was great.

Sub was pretty low skill.

I hope to see lord of the fly go on to do high things though, nightwolf is a beast character that needs to be repped.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Neat stream, though its weird watching aris on a pg13 stream, I usually enjoy is colorful commentary.