What's new

Evo '13 Unofficial Pre-Register Numbers and Pools Released for IGAU/MK9

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
I didn't see any of the British guys. Anyone know if @A FoxyGrampa, UsedForGlue, Ketchup, and Mustard are competing?

Vogue

Noob
Did you not read OP?

Sorry didn't since I had already checked pools. Getting beat my smash kids is very embarrassing, I am now actually kind of worried for the future of this game. I doubt scorpion is going to do any good for post-evo numbers.

Sorry didn't since I had already checked pools. Getting beat my smash kids is very embarrassing, I am now actually kind of worried for the future of this game. I doubt scorpion is going to do any good for post-evo numbers.

Wut...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Is Slips not going to EVO? I don't see him in pools for either game. Don't blame the guy after how rampant things have been on here over the last week.

Edit: nevermind, I found him for IGAU, not MK though

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
I counted 9 Japanese players and 1 Korean in the Injustice pools. Interesting. Wonder if any of them are well-known SF players, I wouldn't know since I don't play SF. The only one I know is Daigo (he is not competing in Injustice lol)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
So happy to see the numbers this high, especially after the concerns that there would be so few attending.