What's new

Everything wrong with Destiny

Justice

Noob
Borderlands is a fun series but free-for-all loot drops is fucking stupid. If I see a purple or orange drop it should be my damn drop, not who gets there first. Hopefully they fix that in the pre-sequel because everything else is awesome.
That's one thing I love about Destiny. Anything that drops only drops for you. Not too crazy about the time limit on the universal chests tho....

Justice

Noob
I like both control and clash but I prefer clash more now. It used to be the opposite before I learned all of the ins and outs of the maps. I feel like in clash I can control the match better and carry the team better than I can in control where if you don't have your teammates working together to cap points you just get wrecked. In clash if I have a crappy team I can use my teammates as fodder and kill my opponents that way.
They do that in Control too. How do I know? I'm the designated fodder :(

They do that in Control too. How do I know? I'm the designated fodder :(
Yeah but that doesn't help you win games like it does in Clash. In control typically on the losing side they are going to hold two points which means that if I use my teammates as fodder I have to kill two of the enemy to counter the one teammate kill they got. In clash if I use a teammate as bait and go 1 for 1 it's even. Control is just very hard to carry on your own, you typically need a semi competent team to win consistently. I don't generally play alone, Ninj and I do a lot of PvP together but the same logic still applies. In Control we typically bunker down at one point and hold it while the rest of our team runs around aimlessly, it usually works out.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Yeah but that doesn't help you win games like it does in Clash. In control typically on the losing side they are going to hold two points which means that if I use my teammates as fodder I have to kill two of the enemy to counter the one teammate kill they got. In clash if I use a teammate as bait and go 1 for 1 it's even. Control is just very hard to carry on your own, you typically need a semi competent team to win consistently. I don't generally play alone, Ninj and I do a lot of PvP together but the same logic still applies. In Control we typically bunker down at one point and hold it while the rest of our team runs around aimlessly, it usually works out.
I just stay between a camp we have and a camp we need.

I mean the only frustrating part of the entire thing is gettin killed by a fusion rifle from WAY to far away.
Mostly it is just shotgunners thinking they can just run at me and i'll miss every shot.

I hate clash because that WORKS because of all the clutter in conjuction with Blink, double/triple jumps, titan shoulder barge.....
plus reload speeds aren't nearly fast enough in relation to how quickly someone can get on top of you.