What's new

UPDATED:every injustice mu number+Tier list

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
unlike most tier charts or mu charts the one i'm making is well...both...it records all the mus in the game which I've looked up and researched and adds up all of the characters numbers which allows me to calculate their average mu number and organize every character into an order and figure out which characters are legitimately top and low tier.

to read this mu chart you should go along the vertical list of characters and look along to see a number: for example if i go along from bane and look at H31 i can see the number 8 meaning that bane wins 8/10 against Grundy hence its an 8-2 mu, this also applies when looking along the Grundy row to AE8 where a 2 is present to show that Grundy wins 2/10 games against Bane.

Obviously mus are controversial but here's my source of information for the mu numbers already recorded:

Flash: Zyphox's mu chart and HoneyBee's mu chart
Zod: Relaxedstate's mu chart
Lex: my personal opinions as a lex main and Rev0lver's mu chart
Raven: Blind Ducky's mu chart
Aquaman: Theo's mu chart
Ares: Mr.Aquaman's mu chart
Doomsday: Eldriken's mu chart and WhiteBoi's mu chart
Shazam: MFKAOZ's mu chart
Batgirl: Pan1cMode's mu chart
Bane: Kyu (aka oNe87_Muscles)'s mu chart
KF: PTH RM Astronout's mu chart and xKhaoTik's mu chart
MMH: EMP Jupiter's mu chart
Zatanna: Deg's mu chart
Cw and HG: RainbowPride69(aka oNe87_Arkham)'s mu charts
Nw: FOREVER ELITE's mu chart and personal opinions from DJA_Homies and HeroesNZ
Lobo: Capt. O2's mu chart
Batman: Forever King's mu chart
Green Lantern: Fred Marvel's mu chart,MidTierHarley's mu chart,BunLantern's mu chart.
Black Adam: Clark Luthor's mu chart
Harley Quinn:Laos_Boy's mu chart
WW: Filipino Man's mu chart
Deathstroke: RedRaptor10's mu chart
Green Arrow: 7L's mu chart.
SG: Mikemetroid's mu chart.
Cyborg:I used a respected cyborg player's mu chart however he didn't want to be quoted here.
Scorpion: scorpion mu discusiion thread in the scorpion section.
Joker: Kentucky's mu numbers and Vengeance's mu numbers
Superman: What non-superman players say about the scorpion mu.
Sinestro:Telekinetic being's numbers+what non-sinestro players say about sinestro mu

http://imgur.com/SAE5geG

ok...here it is ALMOST finished. I just need your help to correct any wrongly entered mus, please please please...no upplaying, no downplaying just be honest and truthful. I'm actually surprised by a lot here but it may well be true...

UPDATED:http://imgur.com/pwvfbKD
changes:
  • Lex-bg was 5-5 but now 4-6
  • Ds-ww was 5-5 but now 4-6
  • Ds-mmh was 5-5 but now 4-6
  • Ares-doomsday was 5-5 but now 4-6
  • batgirl-zatanna was 5-5 but now 6-4
  • batgirl-ares was 5-5 but now 6-4
  • bane-flash was 4-6 but now 3-7
  • flash-zod was 4-6 but now 5-5
  • flash-sinestro was 6-4 but now 5-5
  • flash-grundy was 7-3 but now 6-4
  • flash-shazam was 6-4 but now 5-5
  • flash-zatanna was 4-6 but now 5-5
  • zatanna-bane was 6-4 but now 7-3
  • scorpion-ares was 4- 6but now 7-3
  • sinestro-scorpion was 6-4 but now 4-6
  • shazam-scorpion was 6-4 but now 5-5
my apologies @HoneyBee

main changes include BG almost drawing with sinestro, scorpion overtook arrow, bane is now at 5th and flash at 4th, mmh's average mu isnt 6 anymore(he's still broken af tho).

Last edited:

Crathen

Death is my business
Looks pretty good to me , Superman placement will for sure cause discussion and some MU # could be changed.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I disagree with a few bane matchups.
Grundy is not 8-2, 7-3 at best
Hawkgirl is probably 5-5
Shazam is potentially 4-6
Zatanna feels like a 3-7 but I'm probably just exaggerating

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
How come every time someone makes one of these it says Ares beats Scorpion? The Ares upplaying is absurd
everyone beats scorpion 6-4, not because they nessesarily do,but because nobody wants to argue that scorpion does better since last year.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I disagree with a few bane matchups.
Grundy is not 8-2, 7-3 at best
Hawkgirl is probably 5-5
Shazam is potentially 4-6
Zatanna feels like a 3-7 but I'm probably just exaggerating
do any other bane players agree with you that you can quote? i got these numbers from @Kyu

Crathen

Death is my business
Deathstroke is much better than people think apparently :confused:
Personally the DS chart is kinda accurate , i'd say bring Ds-WoWo 4-6 Wonder Woman favor , Zod 5-5 , Martian 4-6 , Cyborg 6-4 Ds favor , same w Ares.

Thing is some matchups are still being debated between players so the numbers fluctuate.

If i ever did one of these i'd make one "best case scenario" and another one "worst case scenario" so you could see how a character can fluctuate in the tier list.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I have a few disagreements for Catwoman both ways but it seems like it'd basically even out and her place would be about the same.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
check description, zatanna number i think is from deg and i heard from pig at one point that he beats flash i think
The description wasn't there when I commented. But don't honeybee and zyphox have both of those as even? Plus Pig changes his mind a lot on things like that so him saying it once upon a time doesn't mean much.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Scorpion beats Ares. But don't take my word for it, ask a Scorpion player. @1man3letters

Or keep making up mu numbers, that's cool too I guess
i didn't make them up, go check out my sources of information- they all say 6-4 (maybe some say otherwise but that doesn't take him out of bottom 2)

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
@whiteboi @everyone just to be clear I can't read minds. To tell me a mu is wrong isn't exactly constructive because I don't know what is the correct mu unless someone tells me.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I think @Youphemism is working on a coordinated BG matchup chart with the views of all the BG players amalgamated into one. Anyways, from the MU charts I've seen from fellow BGs, it wouldn't really have that much effect either way because the changes both tend to even each other out to be the same thing.