What's new

ESL S4? Chasing The Cup s2? Announcement?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ed is awesome

He's been trolling about the "announcement" and how it is coming soon for something MKXL related. Also he responded to the ratings w this kind of hinting for CTC S2

Thoughts ? Or just more trolling?

Discuss

I really think he is just being social , like he was like wow those numbers suck I bet if we did a chasing the cup 2 the numbers will be higher or something

Also wasn't the trolling just to confirm that it was just about the pot bonus for evo mkx ?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm not gonna suggest anything. I'm just going to wait and see what happens instead.
It is my strong hope that ESL4 is a thing.

Also like I said in my "esl4 wish list post" after ESL3 ended. I love the idea of the challenger cup, but it should be for challengers. People like Dragon winning both the cup and ESL shouldn't happen. Like if you win an ESL weekly you should not be allowed to enter the cup at all for 2 or 3 weeks.

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
It is my strong hope that ESL4 is a thing.

Also like I said in my "esl4 wish list post" after ESL3 ended. I love the idea of the challenger cup, but it should be for challengers. People like Dragon winning both the cup and ESL shouldn't happen. Like if you win an ESL weekly you should not be allowed to enter the cup at all for 2 or 3 weeks.
I agree that something should be done about the challenger cup. If top players keep winning it then what's the point?

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
My thoughts are that they've been waiting to hit us up with one last balance patch since before EVO, but were waiting until the major touranment season was over. Now that Evo's done, one final balance patch and one more ESL season to showcase the changes makes sense to me. Not suspecting new content, but will be happy to see it. Here's hoping Australia gets some love if another season is announced. :)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I agree that something should be done about the challenger cup. If top players keep winning it then what's the point?
agreed. I think if you are in a grand finals you shouldn't be allowed to enter the cup at all next season.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
What's the point for the mindless hate on something good happening?
Because I'm sick and tired of this pathetic excuse of "trolling" instead of actually communicating with the fanbase.

Breaking bad referenece. whether or not he means it, im not to sure.
Haven't actually watched Breaking Bad, I'm dead serious. For once, I'd appreciate some actual communication instead of this garbage.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Chasing the Cup was just a TV spot or like a series or something yeah? I want something that we can actually participate in and not just watch the top players be top players. I wanna win damn it lol not watch people.

HanSolo

Noob
Eh, don't care about Kp3 or balance changes. Would like to see esl 4 just so it ensures the game lives longer.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Honestly i care for KP3, a balance patch before els4 announcement, and NRS supporting 2 games at the same time, imagine if this MK built would include everyone from time to time, the milk would be acceptable.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I think it's the VSFighting pot bonus. Justin still has some announcements to make regarding prizes so don't be too disappointed once it's announced ;)

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Dude if Canada Cup got a pot bonus and people from the US came :O :O :O

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
yeah, chasing the cup... for injustice 2. esl4 before injustice 2 comes out would be great along with a balance patch.