What's new

ermac tech or online bs

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
That is what happen.....I am an online player and last week i played against really creazy good Ermac palyer. He wins round one , i take the second one and now we are in the third one. I have about 30% lifebar and he has about 5%(I am playing Sub-Zero). I am freezing him, JIP and i am dead. After the freeze he breaker the JIP and lift me before i even tuch the ground into combo that kills me. If that happen only ones OK, but he did it probably 5 times for 20 min. playtime. I am not sure, but i think one of the times i wasn't even jumping when he breaker-lift me. I started a ground combo and i had him in the corner. That must happen to someone, so please can you tell me what the secret is, because i don't have anyone to try it with(i can't make the dummy to combo me). Thanks in advance!

Sasuga

Noob
That is what happen.....I am an online player and last week i played against really creazy good Ermac palyer. He wins round one , i take the second one and now we are in the third one. I have about 30% lifebar and he has about 5%(I am playing Sub-Zero). I am freezing him, JIP and i am dead. After the freeze he breaker the JIP and lift me before i even tuch the ground into combo that kills me. If that happen only ones OK, but he did it probably 5 times for 20 min. playtime. I am not sure, but i think one of the times i wasn't even jumping when he breaker-lift me. I started a ground combo and i had him in the corner. That must happen to someone, so please can you tell me what the secret is, because i don't have anyone to try it with(i can't make the dummy to combo me). Thanks in advance!
Sounds like he was using a lag switch or something.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Must be cause of lag. I never heard of this before. But if this thing does exists it sure is an interesting bug.

zaf

professor
actually this might not be a glitch. this might be possible.

i know that mileena can link a roll from a breaker and combo and i have been testing this with ermac
ive landed it once, fucking around but have no recreated this.

i believe it needs the proper height, so breaking at a situation like this, from someones JIP might actually be possible.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Thats fucked up. You shouldn't be able to start combos from breaker. What is this, mkdc?

If done deep enough, and with lack of recovery frames online, it could happen.

Here are 2 combo videos i made for MK9 when the demo came out. Enjoy:

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
what breaker combos?
Didn't you watch the vids he posted? They're from the demo but he uses a breaker and immediately combos the person before they hit the ground. This combined with the current OP has me thinking that its still in the game.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I m gonna start labbing that too. If Ermac has a free lift from a breaker then this is gonna be interesting.

cyrax breaker onto bombs
sub zero breaker into clone
scorpion hellfire after breaker
otg landing frames are online only - kenshi lift inf from mkd, mokap lift inf from mka, etc

Now if you guys want to go have some fun testing, watch this video, then try it out online for yourself.

In this video, the lift is blockable. I just liked it so much because it looked clean. I'm willing to bet, however that if you try this online it will work.

Go ahead and try. If you need a practice dummy, send me an invite and i'll be glad to record.

Here's the Infinite Super Meter Kombat Kode to make things easier for you:

Unlimited Super Meter – P1: 4,6,6 – P2: 4,6,6

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Now if you guys want to go have some fun testing, watch this video, then try it out online for yourself.

In this video, the lift is blockable. I just liked it so much because it looked clean. I'm willing to bet, however that if you try this online it will work.

Go ahead and try. If you need a practice dummy, send me an invite and i'll be glad to record.

Here's the Infinite Super Meter Kombat Kode to make things easier for you:

Unlimited Super Meter – P1: 4,6,6 – P2: 4,6,6
So you mean that this thing works only online but its blockable nevertheless ?

with online, there is less recovery frames, so it's very possible. plus as mentioned, the landing frames from mkd, mka and mkdc are unblockable. kenshi/ermac/mokap all had lift infs using this otg. it's online only. if this were the demo offline though, then it would work for sure.

Roko1985

So everybody knows ......I was blocking! Still he could lift me when i was still in the air. And he did it not only one time, but atleast 4 or 5 times. That means that there is a some timeing or some sort of tech.

Seapeople

This one's for you
cyrax breaker onto bombs
sub zero breaker into clone
scorpion hellfire after breaker
otg landing frames are online only - kenshi lift inf from mkd, mokap lift inf from mka, etc
Just a side note, Sub cant actually breaker into the clone because the clone disappears when Sub gets hit. But he can tag out to another character and they can breaker into the clone.

Reptile can also breaker into sfb :)

This is so stupid. The more and more I play this game, the more I feel it is unbalanced and broken. This happened to me a couple times with various Ermac players, and I was holding down the block button expecting it to happen. If you're on the ground during your attack, he can't breaker lift you, but if you are in the air (Mileena Tele, Raiden Superman, jump in, neutral jump punch during wall combos, etc.), you get lifted into a full 30+% punish. It effectively removes your options to punish unless you can effectively stay grounded on your combos. If the Ermac player knows your combos, he'll know at which point to break for a full combo, it's ridiculous.

Edit: Yes, this is a knee-jerk reaction, but it's still frustrating.

so im fighting a ermac and after a breaker (think it might have to be a ( in the air breaker)) he was able to immediately catch me with the lift turning it into a combo and it was completely unblockable.

Enenra

Go to hell.
He had enough time to breaker, get through the recovery frames, and lift. If he did it on purpose smart play. Now you know, don't kombo with Ermac so high in the air ;) Teleslam > all.

Roko1985

so im fighting a ermac and after a breaker (think it might have to be a ( in the air breaker)) he was able to immediately catch me with the lift turning it into a combo and it was completely unblockable.
There is a thread about that. It happened to me couple of times.

zaf

professor
I was trying to replicate this yesterday with a friend and no matter how high in the air we both were in different scenarios he was able to block.

You were caught not blocking dude

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk