What's new

Match Footage - Ermac ERMAC Revealed via NetherRealm Studios stream for Mortal Kombat X

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I'm really excited about Ermac finally being revealed. I don't care much for the Spectral variation, but everything else looks dope. I'm actually glad they made him so thin. Ninja Mages aren't supposed to be bulky.

I will be 100% satisfied once they reveal my other favorite, Smoke... He was the last to be revealed in MK9, so I'm still holding out in hope.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Between both sub and now Erma I got I think my primary and secondary unless they:
Release kabuki jo or khrome!!
Or nightwolf but I think I found who I want to play With including Kung Lao maybe heh.

Anyway in regards to Erma being shown

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
ERMAC plays a huge role in the story.. Can't wait to see what happens and why Shao Khan is inside of him..

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Since this is his alternate costume, I can't wait to see his main one (maybe it'll be the fan art we saw a while back :D )

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Honestly I do love his design. Now his costume does look fairly close to his MK9 Alt and sure he isn't as muscular as others but that in no way makes him look weak. He definitely fights more with his powers so I feel like this makes more sense. Now Kung Lao on the other hand..holy damn does he look amazing! I absolutely love the way he looks and plays. Love his throw and how technical he seems to be. Also his outro...love it. His fatality seems the same as in the past but it's fine I guess lol. The character select screen where they walk away. That must stay. I freaking love it! Great job NRS! I'm so excited I can barely wait!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Fantastic job!

Absolutely mind blowing creation! If that costume was alternative cant imagine what the primary one would look like.
Intro is perfect!
Variations seems really interseting. I would only change the Master of Souls to Souls Master and that would do it.

I will deffenetly pick the "Mistick" since he is very close to MK9s Ermac plus he has meter drain option.
Cant wait for game!

khrome

Master of The Universe
OK so Sub-Zero says to Ermac "Yet u don't have a heart". And Scorpion's Fatality reveals their heart so I'm confused.

Decay

King of the Bill
As an artist I don't particularly love the design of Ermac, at least this costume they are showing which is probably an alt. I guess I don't like the fact that the clothing is so refined as I would prefer to see him a little more raggety if you feel me. Other than that, I'm glad he floats, it gives him a personality and a sense of power that no other characters have yet. His string animations, lift and push animations look great, definitely high quality shit so congrats on that NRS.

His x-ray seems like a waste of TK power though right? I mean, you have ability to attack someone with your mind yet you decide to make yourself fly at them like superman? Nah. In my opinion this is the worst designed Xray so far based on what the character is capable of. I could see him twisting his body up and zooming in on the spine snapping up. Stuff like that.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
As an artist I don't particularly love the design of Ermac, at least this costume they are showing which is probably an alt. I guess I don't like the fact that the clothing is so refined as I would prefer to see him a little more raggety if you feel me. Other than that, I'm glad he floats, it gives him a personality and a sense of power that no other characters have yet. His string animations, lift and push animations look great, definitely high quality shit so congrats on that NRS.

His x-ray seems like a waste of TK power though right? I mean, you have ability to attack someone with your mind yet you decide to make yourself fly at them like superman? Nah. In my opinion this is the worst designed Xray so far based on what the character is capable of. I could see him twisting his body up and zooming in on the spine snapping up. Stuff like that.
Completely agree. This costume is a little too pristine for my liking. I'm hoping his other (whether it be his primary or secondary) is more sinister, rotten and ragged.

Agree with the x-ray too. They did say that everything is subject to change, so I'm hoping they find a more fitting one for him like they did with Raiden

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Quoted for truth

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
His spectral variation looks a little gimmicky/bad. I COULD BE WRONG THO. This is just an observation.

I actually like his clean costume design and thin body type. If NRS is trying to get away more from the ninja look this time around to make him look more like a sorcerer, they are doing a good job of it. His blank & pale "soulless" face, partially covered in face wrap adds to this.

Most X Rays involve some sort hand to hand combat. Makes it more painful watch because its somewhat more believable.

Hades

Noob
Fuck yes i'm going all in on ermac maining the shit out of him, low or high tier. This is most welcom news

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
LBSH, you think you had trouble with my WoWo in injustice, wait till you see how much of an asshole I'll be back on Lao.
I had trouble with your wowo when I was riding on the prepatch negroid compatriot adam, in the 7-3 matchup with joker I did pretty well you cheeky cunt.

You know how much i bored jay with my subzero play? If you had hair I'd make you tear it out m8

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I had trouble with your wowo when I was riding on the prepatch negroid compatriot adam, in the 7-3 matchup with joker I did pretty well you cheeky cunt.

You know how much i bored jay with my subzero play? If you had hair I'd make you tear it out m8
Nobody got under Jays skin more than I.

Doing 'pretty well' and losing every time arent really the same thing are they now you turd?
I will end you! (Again)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Nobody got under Jays skin more than I.

Doing 'pretty well' and losing every time arent really the same thing are they now you turd?
I will end you! (Again)
Pretty well in a 7-3 matchup means your anal cavity should be cautious if the numbers are not in your favour.

I will freeze your dick off and slap you with it

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Can't believe it took me this long to realize this, but Ermac's new design kinda reminds me of Xavier from Eternal Champions. Xavier also had a green disabling projectile.