What's new

Ermac Combo

I've seen my friend do this combo with Ermac and it comes out with a pretty low percentage. I was wondering if there was anything else you could do with it. It goes something like this.

HK, LP, teleport punch, TKS, run under them and aaRH, teleport punch, HK

Instead of the HK at the end is there anything else you can do? Or maybe stick something else into the combo? It only comes out to around 39%

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
aaLP or HP, JK.

That combo is essentially worthless and only for show as it does less damage than other practical combos in the same exact situation.

It's just a cool looking combo. Next thing I want to try and learn is Ermac's 100% midscreen on Jax. I realize it only works on him (and maybe Stryker) but it's just fun to try.

Yeah i got it to work. You got to move in just a tad b4 the rh so they don't fly as far. The read out says 50% but its a bit more. I'm not sure exactly. I think somewhere around 55%.

Yea it comes out to something like that. When I do the roundhouse it looks like it's going to miss but it connects just barely. Kinda like the midscreen 100%. Me and JJ Epperson were trying to do that last night and we couldn't get the 4 aaHp's in. Fun trying though.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The LP (uppercut) part of HK, LP is the first move that activates DP (approximately 1/2 damage for subsequent hits). I am not 100% sure that all second hits of all combos activate DP because of a combo I did with Cyrax that had a bomb in the middle, unavoidable and comboed, and then the juggle after it did full damage. It is hard to tell if the bomb itself has something to do with the full damage however I know that if you do a grounded JK to someone that makes them hit a bomb, the rest of the combo will be DPed. However, it is certain that the final hit of any autocombo activates DP at the very least. Other combo hits like Liu Kang's pop up activate double damage protection (approximately 1/4 damage).

A combo like Jax's where you can leave off the last hit and do a sweep, LK or HK mid juggle from the autocombo shows that middle hits do activate DP at least for some characters. In a lot situations it's hard to test and would require Shang Morphs and Cyrax bombs as an example.

The teleport punch itself activates DP (1/2 Damage) without any hits before it, but it isn't special DP so it doesn't reduce the damage to 1/4 if done after something else that already caused DP.

An example of multiple DP properties in one combo -

Mileena:
grounded JK(DP), roll(DP), aaHPHP, JK, Air Sai(DP) 6 hits 39%

Three moves that activate DP but the first hit, the JK turns it on for the whole combo.

RoGE

Noob
TKS, aaHP HP, JK , TP,TKS, aahp hp, JK 53% (actually 63% since it don't count TKS as damage)

ok this is my first time writing a combo, could someone tell me if I made a mistake in the above list?

Iori9 said:
TKS, aaHP HP, JK , TP,TKS, aahp hp, JK 53% (actually 63% since it don't count TKS as damage)

ok this is my first time writing a combo, could someone tell me if I made a mistake in the above list?
Thats right.

Shaney

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Iori9 said:

Thats right.
no mistake...but did u know if u left out the TP and just did TKS, aaHP HP, JK, TKS, aaHP HP, HP Fireball it takes off about 60% and if u start it with a aaHP (like when the opponent jumps at u) it can be about 67% i believe, but if u look at their health bar afterwards it looks like way more than 67%

ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Iori9 said:

Thats right.
no mistake...
No actually there is a mistake, I just pointed it out.