What's new

General/Other Enough is enough! I demand a Character Kouncil!

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
I know a plentiful amount of Earth's Mightiest Mortals are hungry for more Shazam buffs. You kick and scream when you are awake, and at night you awake in a pool of your own sweat from nightmares. How better do we get our demands better heard?

And what of those who wish to gather as one to discuss tech, strategies, and match ups over live stream? You must have been so sad, and lost... until now.

It's time to bring back character kouncils. I need a streamer whose willing to host some mighty mortals. GamerBlake90 was a huge fan of MK9 kouncils, maybe he's willing to give them a go one more time?

LET OUR VOICE BE HEARD!

EGP Wonder_Chef
MashPotatoTower
iitRueii
GGA Fill Pops
Shawi

Shawi

Noob
Lets do this! I have no idea what it is we are going to do, BUT LETS SHAZAM!

Edit: Tell me it's something good because I'm VERY close to putting time into other characters right now.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
BTK HYENA

I had every intention of carrying the character councils over from MK9 to Injustice, with a drastic revision in how these will be conducted. And if the Shazam community is ready to kick theirs off, then so be it. You guys arrange a schedule that is most convenient for you and I will be standing by with my stream ready.

Also...watch carefully for a thread featuring the rise of the Injustuce Character Councils, to get full details on how these will work.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
"I have had with the motherfuckin' torpedoes in this motherfucking game!:mad:"

I don't play Shazam or anything. The thread title just made me think of that.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
BTK HYENA

I had every intention of carrying the character councils over from MK9 to Injustice, with a drastic revision in how these will be conducted. And if the Shazam community is ready to kick theirs off, then so be it. You guys arrange a schedule that is most convenient for you and I will be standing by with my stream ready.

Also...watch carefully for a thread featuring the rise of the Injustuce Character Councils, to get full details on how these will work.
Just tag me when it's posted. Also, anyone is welcome to the council. I only tagged a few people off the top of my head who might have some comments regarding Shazam.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
BTK HYENA What exactly is this Kouncil? lol
This is an effort to get a character community together in one setting to discuss strats, tech, match ups, buffs needed, possible nerfs, etc.

It's an interesting way of opening up deep conversation about the character, and opening the character up to other players.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Shwee! Sounds like a great idea. We post tech to the forums but I think vocalising those thoughts is a much quicker way to spread more information. I haven't been to active here as of yet but I've spent a lot of time with Shazam so would be down if anyone is keen to let me in? :p

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
Shwee! Sounds like a great idea. We post tech to the forums but I think vocalising those thoughts is a much quicker way to spread more information. I haven't been to active here as of yet but I've spent a lot of time with Shazam so would be down if anyone is keen to let me in? :p

Everyone is welcome.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
A time and a place, and I'd be down! Might be a little harder to organise for me since I'm in Australia, but I'm sure it'd work out all right.

JoeX0rX

Noob
i think shazam is just lacking the tools that they cant obviously add after the fact. unless you can add actual moves theres not much you can do to make him better? dmg increase? not happening. add speed to his lightning bolt? maybe? i think the biggest help and at least somewhat practical would be to tweak his teleport a little, maybe that would help against some of shazams more unbalanced matchups. but i wouldnt know what to do to the teleport...

Shawi

Noob
I'm in the UK so right now its BST (GMT +1) and i'm free whenever right now. I can juggle my time accordingly