What's new

EMPEROR OUTWORLD Conquers Injustice at the CFAS Virginia Tournament!

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
The proud and powerful creator and leader of the EMPEROR clan, EMPEROR_OUTWORLD, stares downwards from atop his pedestal of victory in last week's CFAS Virginia tournament for Injustice: Gods Among Us! For a fourteen-man local event, it was stacked with incredible talent, and it all came down to an intense Grand Finals between OUTWORLD's Black Adam and Astronout's Catwoman! Could the Virginia scene become a world of EMPEROR_OUTWORLD in the distant future? Only time will tell.

lodtv   Virginia Injustice Tournament.png
Major thanks to astronout for contributing his streaming services to the tournament. All footage of the matches can be seen at this archive found at http://www.twitch.tv/lodtv/b/450955102. While you're watching, please remember to follow and support Astro's LODTV stream for high-quality gameplay from Injustice: Gods Among Us! Link is http://www.twitch.tv/lodtv.​
Final results are as follows. Thanks go to FlipinFlava for informing us of them.​

1st: EMPEROR OUTWORLD
2nd: Astronout
3rd: Jody
4th: Alithical
5th: MVA
5th: WITNESS
7th: Smokemaster
7th: Captain Oxygen
9th:FlipinFlava
9th: Lulzlou
9th: BD Mao
9th: The Spore
13th: NightE89
13th: Flax

Article edited by GamerBlake90

WHO WAS THAT SUPERMAN PLAYER HE HAD A GOOD SUPERMAN? !!!!! HAD TO LOSE ON PURPOSE TO MAKE IT CHALLENEING FOR ME MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA CFAS HAS BOWED THE LEADER OF PTH HAS BOWED MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA THE TASTE OF VICTORY !!!!!!

Your victories are without question... however, all roads leads to the Empire and I am the one Emperor you will never get to bow.
YOUR ORACLE IS A FALSE PROPHET !!!!! I WILL LEAD THE EMPERORS TO YOUR DOOM ... THIS IS ALREADY BEEN FORESEEN ... THE EMPRIRE ARCADIANS IS SLOWLY GETTING ASSASSINATED ... REO`S DEFEAT DIDNT STOP ME!!! HOWEVER THE EMPIRE IS OUR GREATEST ENEMY JUST LIKE THE CRAZY 88`S ,BUT YOU SEEN WHAT WE DID TO THEM ... THAT`S RIGHT!!! CRAZY 88 IS NO MORE ..... SOCCERBALL KDZ,TOM BRADY, REO, WILL BOW TO ME!!!!!! THEN I COMING FOR YOU TRIFORCE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!