What's new

Emperor Jupiter Wins Injustice at Civil War VI

No honestly I do think BG is overrated in terms of top 1/2/3 or broke. I feel she has characters who can do well vs her

Some people share the same feelings, took me a while to see it
Are you kidding, She has great tools, a safe vortex that gets over 50% on hit in the corner for just one bar (that she always has) now I'm not debating how hard it is to be great with batgirl, but com'on, I think shes more broke than zod (but not by far)

And I still think MMh is number 1 BTW

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I love me some Martian Manhunter.

It's a shame CDjr is gunning for anyone maining this character. Martian will never see Top 8 again. ;_;

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Are you kidding, She has great tools, a safe vortex that gets over 50% on hit in the corner for just one bar (that she always has) now I'm not debating how hard it is to be great with batgirl, but com'on, I think shes more broke than zod (but not by far)

Well u feel how I did but I disagree as does cowboy but and others

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
They suck. Not my problem.

Jupiter just bodied the most successful Injustice player in the past 3-4 months.

How is this fact not alarming to you ignorant fools?
Because he was the better player.

I'm not gonna ask to ban Boopiter, and also one loss doesn't stop Sonicfox from being the most successful.

Theres tourneys after this, he'll just adjust and next time around we'll see something even better out of him.

Jupiter just bodied the most successful Injustice player in the past 3-4 months.

You never learn huh?

You constantly get blown up and proven wrong and you keep going.

Like I said before, if the crybabies think MMH is sooooooooooooo broken, he better win every fucking tournament until the end of time.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

She has a hard time getting in, and she doesn't have the benefit of a strong zoning game.

JDM

Noob

You truly don't understand high level play, do you? Sonic Fox woke up MULTIPLE times when it was completely obvious that Jupiter was not only baiting it but had an orb in front of him to punish SF's teleport. He did cartwheel , what like 6 times and got d1'ed every time and CONTINUED to mash it??

He does completely unsafe things over and over again and expects to get a hit no matter how many times he gets punished.

It's pretty embarrassing that the most successful injustice player just got horribly outplayed. And attributing that to Jupiters character is very disrespectful.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I feel bad for Sonic Fox. He had a great tournament but lost to an overpowered character.
the child plays the most broken character in the game in Batgirl, its known MMH has overpowering tools and I will never disagree you on that. Both characters just have tools that overpower most of the cast. Jupiter however was the better player and today proved it in dominating fashion.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You truly don't understand high level play, do you? Sonic Fox woke up MULTIPLE times when it was completely obvious that Jupiter was not only baiting it but had an orb in front of him to punish SF's teleport. He did cartwheel , what like 6 times and got d1'ed every time and CONTINUED to mash it??

He does completely unsafe things over and over again and expects to get a hit no matter how many times he gets punished.

It's pretty embarrassing that the most successful injustice player just got horribly outplayed. And attributing that to Jupiters character is very disrespectful.
Is it feasible for an ignorant fool like to understand that Sonic Fox has to wake up in order to avoid guessing b+2 / b+1?