What's new

EMP|KDZ (Superman) Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at The Fall Classic!

Grats to KDZ first off. Major props to my AK brothers that put out a good show, we will get that title next time. I was honestly expecting Batman or Batgirl to take it this tournament, but was still a great show from pools to finals. I don't think anyone could have called that top 8 and those matches were very fun to watch except for the sucky internet and being at work.

Flawedzilla

Fraudzilla
Congrats to KDZ, strong play. Also not to take away attention from our EVO champ, for future post please fix flawedzilla to IC Flawedzilla 88 on post. I don't want our sponsors to think I'm slapping them in the face not representing. It would be greatly appreciated.

VOR

Noob
Good shit to SonicFox, but man you threw that one away. The Sinestro matches were fun to watch.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
This game is doomed to have this same results in upcoming tourneys until NRS do some decent patch correction with the top tier characters. When I say top tier characters I mean't Super-Man.

To be honest, NRS do awesome fighting games. They just terribly suck at balancing it.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
This game is doomed to have this same results in upcoming tourneys until NRS do some decent patch correction with the top tier characters. When I say top tier characters I mean't Super-Man.

To be honest, NRS do awesome fighting games. They just terribly suck at balancing it.
There are more problem characters than just Superman, really. Everyone is going "FUCK SUPERMAN...AND BLACK ADAM!"

Okay...? What about the other 3-5 characters that are around or just under that power level?

I'm genuinely curious as to what America is going to do when they nerf both Supes and Bladam, but BMan stays relatively the same, and the shit UsedForGlue has been doing finally reaches the states...or when people really get down WW's shit consistently (and I mean iaDGs so low it's almost as if she never left the ground...yeah, that's possible). Among other things...

I mean, our GLs still have it in muscle memory to go for b13 instead of b1 MB oa on a punish. There's a bunch of shit we're really not seeing still that is getting massively overlooked because all eyes are on Supes.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Good shit KDZ

THTB Nobody uses sound logic, everybody just likes crying about Superman/BA, don't even bother. I've tried too many times, it's a waste brother

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
There are more problem characters than just Superman, really. Everyone is going "FUCK SUPERMAN...AND BLACK ADAM!"

Okay...? What about the other 3-5 characters that are around or just under that power level?

I'm genuinely curious as to what America is going to do when they nerf both Supes and Bladam, but BMan stays relatively the same, and the shit UsedForGlue has been doing finally reaches the states...or when people really get down WW's shit consistently (and I mean iaDGs so low it's almost as if she never left the ground...yeah, that's possible). Among other things...

I mean, our GLs still have it in muscle memory to go for b13 instead of b1 MB oa on a punish. There's a bunch of shit we're really not seeing still that is getting massively overlooked because all eyes are on Supes.
MURRICA

except few people actually see the light

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR

Martian Man Hunter is kinda fucked up. Aquaman also.