What's new

EMP|CD Jr - new main is a villain in Flashpoint skin, "I'm back in the game!!!"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's known that CD Jr's Mortal Kombat reign is much more dominant than his Injustice performance. At first he mained Superman who he did well with and then he went to The Flash. However, he's mentioned on twitter that he's got a new main that he's finally able to beat his brother, Crazy Dominican in a set. While his brother reportedly uses Nightwing, CD Jr's new main is apparently on the villain side and in a Flashpoint skin.

You can expect to see EMP|CD Jr next weekend at Summer Jam happening in Philadelphia as well as The Fall Classic in September!

Finally beat CD nightwing in a set with my new main score was 12-10. I'm sorry but i let flash go just like i let rain go in mk9.
So, who do you think his new main is? Will CD Jr make a comeback in Injustice?

cdjr4.jpg

Source: MK_CDJr

Attachments

BigC

I'm great in my world.
Im flipping tables if he's like "syke im using Joker".

But no It's probably Deathstroke. He's the only one on the villain side with a flashpoint costume, but if were talking from the actual universe, then it's probably WW?

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Sorry guys, don't want to spoil but it's Hawkgirl, sorry CD Jr, i can't wait to see you playing Hawkgirl :p :

1. Emmanuel F. Brito@MK_CDjr
    24h
    @ChristianDMG93 we need to learn match ups. By maiming same character we won't learn as much
    Expand
  2. Minh Giang@ChristianDMG93
    24h
    @MK_CDjr so which is your main now? Black Adam? Superman? Flash???
    Expand
  3. Emmanuel F. Brito@MK_CDjr
    24h
    @ChristianDMG93 a girl
    Expand
  4. Minh Giang@ChristianDMG93
    24h
    @MK_CDjr dude, reveal it :p. Don't tell me that your main is Hawkgirl.
    Expand
  5. Emmanuel F. Brito@MK_CDjr
    23h
    @ChristianDMG93 hahaha next week at summer jam I'm gonna play her
He tweeted about Hawkgirl's non-wakeup invincible move so i knew that's Hawkgirl haha.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
So not only is this not worth being front page news but it's also wrong. It's not a character in flags point skin. He said it was a villain in Flashpoint who is a woman. The only two I can think of is Harley and Wonder Woman

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i don't know much about comics so i did some researches, Hawkgirl is a Villian, friend of WW during Flashpoint event. So i think i'm right.