What's new

EGP Arkade Kombat Results

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton

Catch the archived stream at http://www.twitch.tv/epicgp including SoCal vs Vegas 4v4. Highlights will be uploaded to youtube later in the week (http://www.youtube.com/epicgp). Thanks again to everyone who made it out and our stream viewers for making this super hype. Our next event will be on 3/10/12 so be sure not to miss it.

Mortal Kombat 9 Results for Feb. 11th, 2012
1: IGL MIT
2: IGL DJT
3: Shoryuken 88
4: EGP XBlades
5: OnlineTony
5: EGP Tyrant
7: SatsuiYesHadou
7: IGL FLAWEDZILLA
9: Lethal Legend
9: Galindo
9: Mr Swag
9: GnarlyChaplin
13: EGP Maverick
13: Guamokun
13: Rocker
13: EGP Krayzie
17: Red Reaper
17: 7-0-SAV DOE
17: Brownie
17: Shords
17: LazyBird
17: Twisted
17: TomLudlow
17: IGL DAB
25: X3 Sharky
25: P Board Player
25: WhatsHerName
25: GasManJones
25: DJ AC-130
25: totheark
25: Luchador Lion
25: Ray
33: Clint
33: Megatron
33: Phoenix
33: Twisted_xTyranTx
33: Son ov Timett
33: Tombstone
33: Hybridz
33: BallsDeepFury
33: Juggernaut
33: DJ Vega
33: Frank
33: M Vega 909

Soul Calibur 5
1: Jared
2: Signia
3: Aris
4: Revin122
5: Zen
5: Banes
7: Lord Genross
7: Binkley
9: EGP Krayzie
9: House of MC
9: Shords
9: Californium

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Oooh, new venue again? Where is it!?

Anyway, this was still an extremely fun tournament and I got to use Sheeva which worked way better than I thought.

I also had a TON of fun playing KOF there. Shoutouts to David Kong for showing me stuff... not like he'll even see this.

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Oooh, new venue again? Where is it!?
James Games Arcade in Upland. It's a little far for some of you guys but they really rolled out the red carpet for us so it's going to be well worth the drive. It's scheduled for a Saturday night (which is better for mostly everyone) and we can be there from like 5pm till 1am.

I was thinking about other places in LA but JG just makes sense since we've already been given the green light. It's well maintained and in a good area. The last spot was cool (the owner, Boon, was super cool...IRL Shang Tsung) but for lack of a better word...ghetto.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Towards the end of the night I was really starting to feel at home there. Not a bad venue by any means, though not a place you would want to be at after dining on a wet burrito. Count me in for Upland, these events are not to be missed.

EGP Wonder_Chef

James Games Arcade in Upland. It's a little far for some of you guys but they really rolled out the red carpet for us so it's going to be well worth the drive. It's scheduled for a Saturday night (which is better for mostly everyone) and we can be there from like 5pm till 1am.

I was thinking about other places in LA but JG just makes sense since we've already been given the green light. It's well maintained and in a good area. The last spot was cool (the owner, Boon, was super cool...IRL Shang Tsung) but for lack of a better word...ghetto.
Kind of far unless you're Shords or Xblades, but the venue is good. We used to have bi-weekly Vanilla SFIV tournaments there that would reach 60+ people. The venue is real good.

They have a UMK3 cab there too, haha.

EGP Wonder_Chef

It's only going to be once a month so I figure it'll be worth the drive. Plus since it's on a weekend I'm hoping to get Vegas, NorCal and possibly San Diego there.
Yeah, I mean it isn't that for, nor is it a further drive for most people than Orange was. You just spoiled me with how close the last one was, haha.

And yeah James Games is a good venue. I know lots of good food around there too <3

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
I am sorry guys i didnt make it to the last one! had family obligations and stuck in mexico atm lol.... but i see the next one is in Upland..... but since this is close... I cannot miss this one... You guys will see some wushu arts!

galindo

Noob
Hey tenzero7 watch out man that's my hometown you talking about....lol jk, its true...I mean one of the locals got kicked out that day lol.
Damn punks man I swear.

But the best venue is whichever brings out the most people :). This one was awesome.

And xblades you owe me another 5$ money match.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I had so much fun here, I didn't do as well as I had hoped but I was glad I did do my part in creating hype for this tournament.