What's new

EGM Most Wanted Trick MK I

Does anyone remember that EGM most wanted trick to play as the boxer Nimbous Terrafaux in MK 1? I don't belive that and never have but does anyone have a picture of that? I would love to have a good chuckle.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I know I've seen the picture recently, I'm going to search for it. It was terrible. He was so out of place in the picture and people still fell for it.

Speaking of the Sega Genesis version, was there ever a rumored code where you input a ton of button taps when Reptile comes onto the screen and says " look to la luna"? Or was this part of the bogus Nimbus thing? Or am I just remembering the non-existent.

Cheers!

Enyeez

Noob
haha, I remember that, I called the Virgin hotline about 20 times with him.

"Look to la luna" and you were supposed to press down back, or something. or was that Reptile :)

Kaiba

Noob

The "code" was wait for Reptile to appear at the Character Select Screen and say look to la luna, which of course never happens. I don't exactly remember the code but its pretty obivious that it was fake since Reptile never appears on the character select screen.

NKI

Noob
Man, when they were doctoring up those photos, would it really have killed them to put in like 15 minutes of work in order to make them NOT look just straight up awful...?

Derek

Noob
NKI said:
Man, when they were doctoring up those photos, would it really have killed them to put in like 15 minutes of work in order to make them NOT look just straight up awful...?
This was over 12 years ago though.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The Ermac doctored photo was good enough to full thousands upon thousands of people, a good number still believe to this day that Ermac was accessible in some way in MK1.