What's new

Match Footage - Hat Trick Eddy Wang (Kung Lao) vs Baby Eddy (Sonya) The "we're not ready for evo" FT10 proof battle

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
We have two majors in a year, July and December. Not too many numbers but we had about 32 participants last July. Nigeria claim they have a big tournament in December every year, they call it Naija Evo , we will be attending with our best players . Interest for MKX has grown in Nigeria since @mVp_Ryon ,myself and @SelasieBrown took 1st,2nd and 3rd in a Tech plus event in July as manticore already mentioned.We just need to plan something together, it shouldn't be too diffcult.
Any info or page to know about Nigeria tournament?
How much is the entry fee?
What are the prizes, where it will be?
How to regist and so on? If we get to know these details now, i will talk with the guys to see if there is still a possibility to send at least one player.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Nigeria also plays, some of our guys recently participated in a tournament that was held over there. We took 1st, 2nd, 3rd. They play a lot of sf and mk9 and hadn't really upped their mkx so the results weren't too surprising. We need to build on this however, and try to have at the very least representatives of each of the countries you mentioned in one tournement.
We have two majors in a year, July and December. Not too many numbers but we had about 32 participants last July. Nigeria claim they have a big tournament in December every year, they call it Naija Evo , we will be attending with our best players . Interest for MKX has grown in Nigeria since @mVp_Ryon ,myself and @SelasieBrown took 1st,2nd and 3rd in a Tech plus event in July as manticore already mentioned.We just need to plan something together, it shouldn't be too diffcult.
Did you two both just happen to click this thread? How did you find out Eddy was talking about African MKX lol

LavaG

Representing Gamers Republic GH
Any info or page to know about Nigeria tournament?
How much is the entry fee?
What are the prizes, where it will be?
How to regist and so on? If we get to know these details now, i will talk with the guys to see if there is still a possibility to send at least one player.
I'll get you the info