What's new

Discussion Ed Boon is Asking Which Fighters Need "BUFFS" in MKXL Using Twitter Polls

I don't play Unbreakable Sub but he definitely should be winning this vote. But I would like to say that if the announcement at Evo(2 days from now) is another patch, then the patch is more than likely already done and this vote is just for fun.

Meep8345

Noob
Lao buffs pls. Hat trick needs so much help and tempest needs some help too. Buzzsaw just needs a dmg buff and he's all good. Maybe give tempest a command grab since his pressure revolves around throws.
I wish Paulo would say which varaitions since GM sub doesn't really need a lot of help imo but he def could use something to help his midscreen game.

Aramonde

Noob
Paulo said in the last stream "cant be a patch without a Quan buff" . But no the only FIX Quan needs is sky drop.

Kitana and Kenshi defenitely needs like 20 buffs. Lol @ Sub-zero in the list, even if Unbreakable is total trash it doesn't mean that GM and Cryo is trash too. Kitana and Kenshi doesn't have playable variations at all...

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Tremor is at 31%, so far, the highest (2nd highest is Jason now, 25%) Sub-Zero is now at 33% (2nd highest is Kenshi, at 29%)
Tremor and Sub have been leading for the last couple of hours or so.

ando1184

Noob
Unbreakable, Hat trick, and kenshi definitely need buffs. Idk bout the dlc much but I do think metallic tremor could use a pick me up and bo........I have no comment on that character. I think he's another jacqui type character imho. But then again, she's downplayed a lot at times too.

myri

Time Warrior
#SaveHatTrick

And give Bo some buffs. Specifically Bartitsu meterless damage and Drunken Master drink timer buffs.

Last edited:

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
For anyone who thinks this is a good news:
seriously, this is an evidence to show that MKX developers never gave a fuck about balancing this game. The only thing they care is how to make OP DLC so they can sell for more money. Top players, especially REO Eddy Wang have created a whole bunch of threads trying to address all the core issues of this game (which may potentially kill this game, as we know, 700 entrants for EVO 2016 is not bad but not good either for a 1 year old game). We usually have random NRS employees trolling us on this forums. And now he suddenly ask which character needs buffs? HE GAVE ONLINE SCRUBS A CHANCE TO RUIN THIS GAME EVEN FURTHER? Really?

Last edited:

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
These polls are rubbish... people are voting on popularity or selfishness, there is no way ON EARTH anyone can justify Jason as needing buffs, that is just ridiculous.
Sadly, instead of trying to make a better overall experience for everyone people will always be selfish

myri

Time Warrior
These polls are rubbish... people are voting on popularity or selfishness, there is no way ON EARTH anyone can justify Jason as needing buffs, that is just ridiculous.
Of course they are. I voted for the characters I play (Lao and Bo, which both could use buffs in some areas) and I expect everyone else to do the same. Besides I doubt NRS are going to balance the game based solely on twitter. More than likely all these characters will receive buffs of some sort.

Jason is the odd one out though I will grant you that, he's fine as is.