What's new

Ed Boon Hints at "Low-Tiers" Getting Buffed + New Injustice Skins!

Espio

Kokomo
Skins for the DLC characters, Black Adam, Sinestro, Killer Frost and whoever else only has two would be awesome, but unlikely.

I'd love JLU/unmasked Hawkgirl as well to be honest. BlackestNight Martian Manhunter and/or his classic look.

No mention of nerfs is interesting, but I assume that's because people wouldn't get hyped for nerfs generally lol. I'm really curious who they consider to be "low tier" too.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Low tier in this game isn't quite like low tier in other games. All the characters are pretty dirty or have adequate tools (except Joker?), it's just that some have more than a few bad matchups. handful of bad matchups = low tier.

That being said. I believe they will over buff someone like Lobo, making him broken. Think about it. Lobo is a pubic hair away from being very very good.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I'm hoping the Bane buffs are reasonable and something that makes sense, like getting rid of at least one of the negative effects of venom sickness. I don't think they should take the debuff out completely, but damn, speed debuff, damage debuff AND increased damage taken seems like a lot.

Also, I just want Joker to get a real dash. If you give me that I can deal with anything else you throw in here.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
If they nerf GL anymore than taking away his OTG.... I'll be so pissed.

If superman, batman or green lantern get a new skin. I will jump off the top of the empire state.....with my injustice disk in hand.
Lantern has two DLC skins?

incoming buffs for WW or NW since no one using the character = character is low tier

*glares at Flash*

jokes aside, I'm really hoping the Lobo buffs/changes aren't minor things like frames being shaved off certain strings or any sort of damage change (whether it be an increase or decrease). I'd be really happy with a viable wakeup option, faster armor activation on mb hook charge, nuke shells breaking armor (Lobo vs anyone with armor is a nightmare and it'd make his trait more useful) and a few other things I'm most likely forgetting.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Shazam doesn't even need THAT much. Just make his grabs able to connect after blockstrings (Without being escapable through backdash) and his elbow drop move not whiff on crouching opponents and that would go a long way towards helping him out. Faster teleport startup would be nice too, but not sure it's necessary.