What's new

Ed Boon Announces "Who's Next?" TONIGHT On The Game Awards 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I was planning on watching the entire stream, but I was only able to watch like an hour of it. I didn't even get to see Ed boon, I missed the interview. But I gotta say, that was a waste of a good hour of my life.
We all missed the interview

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
2 in the morning here.... i watched this cringe fest, from beginning to end, and nothing..... why ?!.... :,|

P.S. welp, at least i have Sektor back tho.... fuck everybody else in this KP2.....lel

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I think it was in the pre-show too, so around five minutes before the actual thing.

Like what in the living mop? How can you mess up this bad?
If it was in the preshow, wouldn't somebody have a link to it or at least seen it? Anyone? Bueller?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Most trailers shown at TGA was "World Premiere" i assume it was suppose to be the same for KP2 but it leaked several hours before so that's probably the reason.
That's not even a good reason honestly. Someone paid for that time and it just went for naught. Someone's head is rolling but all the videos I saw were from Australia with the leak. Bad memo.

Missed it. What happened?
Nothing at all apparently.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Was about to create this right now.

First of all, like 5 minutes after the pre-show, Ed accepted an award for the best fighting game of the year. He then got asked who his favorite character was, end of story.

It's 5 am now and I was waiting for stuff, maybe like classic stages or something because there was more promissed then just character reveals.

Think about it: What if the video got not shown too early. What would have happened then?

Huge disappointment.
This was the reveal? Wow, OUTSTANDING!

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
I'm laughing so much right now. "Xenomorph is too big, x-rays fatalities and brutalities will look stupid. Didn't they originally planned to give reptile his tail back but gave it up coz its hard to animate and shit". I knew boon was awere of this and said to him self, challenge accepted.

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I thought Alien popping out of Baraka's chest was pretty fucking badass, tbh. Plus, Baraka has always been a glorified jobber. It was fitting. After watching the trailer video 5-6 times, I'm still hyped as fuck for Alien and still utterly amazed at the bizarre choice of Leatherface. I mean, Leatherface? Holy fuck. LOL

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Also, after letting this KP2 sink in for awhile.... Leather Face seems kinda hype. I'd much rather have Shang Tsung or Ash Williams than Leather Face, but if Leather Face will end up being like Zero from Marvel vs Capcom 3.... he will fuck shit up with that chainsaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.