What's new

ECT3 MK9 Updates - Michaelangelo Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Please post any info you have about the MK9 tournament @ ECT3.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

- REO is in losers as is Sabin, both sent there by KHunter.

- Winners: ChrisG, Crazy Dominican , Khunter, and Michaelangelo.

Losers: DarthArma, MagnetoHalfway, Reo and Spencer

- Sabin sent DES Tomahawk to losers

- Classy Sasquatch sent LI Joe to losers

- Tom Brady was sent to losers by Crazy Dominican, then lost to Magneto-Halfway (Kung Lao) and is out of the tournament

MK9 top 3

1. Michaelangelo (Kabal)

2. ChrisG (Reptile)

3. REO (Reptile)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

That's really all I've heard. No one has really updated anything on twitter or on here plus the lack of stream so I don't know much. I will update this thread when any new information arrives.

*Thanks to Konqrr, STORMS and CoS for the info.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Sabin sent DES Tomahawk to losers
Classy Sasquatch sent LI Joe to losers

Tom Brady was sent to losers by Crazy Dominican, then lost to Magneto-Halfway (Kung Lao) and is out of the tournament.

If anyone knows of any other notable matches, please post them.

KHunter's Liu Kang is scary...he's just always moving forward, and you know when he gets to you there's a combo on the end of it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Again, if anyone has any information and updates, please post it here.

Nice, been waiting for a thread like this.

Michaelangelo is in top 8.

Pretty sure Chris G is too.

Be cool to see them both in the finals if it's possible, both winners from CEO and RevLA going toe to toe, east vs west. Would be good stuff.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think Crazy Dominican will make it to the finals, dude is just God Like at MK. It would be cool to see CD vs REO, my two homies.

*OP updated*

NoDoubt

nasty
thanks for the thread...been in the dark with this since all day lol. talk about a lack of info. If Tom is already out wat place did he get? im surprised he didnt make top 8

If some UMK3 info can be added here as well tomarrow that would be cool too. I predict REO or CRAZY DOMINICAN will take the win. Granted everyone will be kinda rusty, reo has been playin umk3 lately with me, juggz and w1nter alot so hes got a shot.

xQCBx

HxC Femme-Fatale
I won 4 then, got sent to losers by Arturo Sanchez.
Then got eliminated by another reptile.

spyk

Noob
Top 8 is :
Winners: ChrisG, Crazy Dominican , Khunter, and Michaelangelo.

Losers: DarthArma, MagnetoHalfway, Reo and Spencer

Should be streamed sometime tomorrow, i think around 2.

McNasty

Moist.
I just started watching a bit ago when Khunter lost to magneto halfway what did i miss before this?

edit:
1st michael angelo
2nd chris G
3rd reo

NoDoubt

nasty
UMK3 will not be streamed confirmed by Simon just now. Theres too much going on and things are running late so yea. They got Crazy Dominican included in the tourny though and they will be filming the matches. Ill update when simon calls me about the finals.

Tim Static

Adminerator
UMK3 will not be streamed confirmed by Simon just now. Theres too much going on and things are running late so yea. They got Crazy Dominican included in the tourny though and they will be filming the matches. Ill update when simon calls me about the finals.
Shock said they cant cap the matches FYI. hopefully someone is

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Does Reo no longer play Cyber Sub? I would have thought Cyber Sub has matchup advantage against Reptile... That Reptile mirror match was so confusing. I lost track of who was who in all the dashes.

NoDoubt

nasty
UPDATE:

UMK3 Winners Finals: REO vs AC1984

Losers brackets are currently being played out. Apparently Crazy Dominican was sent to losers by Summonings "in the zone" Kung Lao. However, he is eliminated while CD is still in. Shock is also in. Matches are being RECORDED. Finals MAY be streamed but its a small chance....

Reo is using Kitana and Kano. AC going with Kabal, and CD going with Kitana, Nightwolf, Kabal, Sektor, Robot Smoke.

EDIT:

UMK3 IS BEING STREAMED TUNE IN!!!

*credit to AC1984/Simon for the UMK3 updates. And credit to my shitty cell phone as well. haaa

WINNERS will be REO vs AC1984. CD has taken Shock out and the loser of the winners will face CD for losers finals.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think REO will win UMK3. The top 3 were to be expected, surprised that summonings beat CD, good shit man.

Didn't get to catch the MK9 top 8, but I'm watching it right now.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
MK9 top 3

1. Michaelangelo (Kabal)

2. ChrisG (Reptile)

3. REO (Reptile)

Anybody know why REO played Reptile instead of Cage? I was looking forward to his Cage so much...He was even practicing on kombatnetwork the night before.

NoDoubt

nasty
Guess it seems that UMK3 will now NOT be streamed lol. Phil, and Simon said they were tryin to get it up but thanks to these MvC Teams, the hotel is wrapping up and there hurrying to get this finished. Oh well. Hope to see videos tomarrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.