What's new

ECT UPDATES

gabesena

PSN: uB-Sena
No money matches or something for injustice is going to happen ? Street Fighter salty suite is starting now...

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
That sucks, F that hotel
Yea we tried man but they dropped the hammer down so we controlled what we could. Pools started and ended on time (most pools finished 30 minutes early and we would open all 7 setups for casuals) and we got top 16 streamed as well.

So all in all everything ran without a hitch, my only regret was I couldn't stay for top 16 as I had football this morning. Shout outs to KN for giving me the chance on staff and to the rest of the staff for coming through and keeping issues minimal.

Good luck to everyone in top 8!

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Yea we tried man but they dropped the hammer down so we controlled what we could. Pools started and ended on time (most pools finished 30 minutes early and we would open all 7 setups for casuals) and we got top 16 streamed as well.

So all in all everything ran without a hitch, my only regret was I couldn't stay for top 16 as I had football this morning. Shout outs to KN for giving me the chance on staff and to the rest of the staff for coming through and keeping issues to a minimal.

Good luck to everyone in top 8!
Despite the Internet issues, everything did seem to stay on track pretty well from what I could see and that usually is never the case. Hopefully more tournaments can do the same. It sucks when they're running 2-3 hours behind schedule. >_<

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Despite the Internet issues, everything did seem to stay on track pretty well from what I could see and that usually is never the case. Hopefully more tournaments can do the same. It sucks when they're running 2-3 hours behind schedule. >_<
I'm super anal about time schedules. After setting up till 3 am Friday night, woke up at 8am, tested all the setups with @Ray Riazy and we're ready to go at 930. Got the pools at 1145 and started exactly 12.