What's new

Easy 47% combo

So I started to learn Cyrax, and I'm still not sure weather or not I'm going to play as human or robot Cyrax. Human Cyrax can't do the jip 21 xx net, jip 21 xx EXBomb xx Midbomb, uppercut, 121 xx anti-air combo. Not like I can land it often anyway.

Solution: jip 21 xx net, jip 21 xx EXBomb, b2, dash 121 xx anti-air. Not only is it very damaging, but it's also easy.

Juro

Noob
Human Cyrax can indeed do that combo, I sometimes accidentally pick human Cyrax without thinking and end up having to play as him and can still do that combo just fine.

NariTuba

disMember
I know I hate him too... feels clunky and awkward. That insta-air teleport is fast tho. Horrid recovery on net and bombs means he hast to be played differently than robot. A lot more teleports... I wonder what a good player would do with him.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I only play him because i like how that teleport looks lol. Kind of ironic that the human version feels slow and clunky and the robot is agile and more flexible to use.

DFogz

Noob
I only play him because i like how that teleport looks lol. Kind of ironic that the human version feels slow and clunky and the robot is agile and more flexible to use.
That exactly why I play human Cyrax too lol
I like his teleport, and his bombs better than robot Cyrax's

I like to use both. Black-rax is indeed fun to use especially his tele. But if want the win I will use Robo-rax. For the most part I can do the same things with both.

58% bnb? Do want.

I actually play human Cyrax more often than not. I just prefer the way he feels. His net handicaps his though. I never use bombs yet (learned Cyrax 3 days ago), so it doesn't bother me. Funny thing is that I never use his teleport, thanks to Cyber Subs terrible teleport.

Also, never seen human Cyrax in tourney. On a side note, human Cyrax is one of the 2 black people in the game.