What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

Still looking for a time here, guys. I don't drive so i need to know so that i can tell my ride what time to be here.

Thanks.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Still looking for a time here, guys. I don't drive so i need to know so that i can tell my ride what time to be here.

Thanks.
I'll pm you tonight the time and my number so I can give you the room number.

also FYI the online registration was closed down I think Sunday so I wasn't able to do it :/ it's 35$ at the door now. maybe I can offer SJC a blow job for the discount lol :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
ok just checking

so it's
storms
check
reythegreat
subzero2
mike
karefoot from NH Klan -(possibly)
riu48(possibly)
and myself staying in the room?

am I missing anyone? let me know asap.

any cash you can give mike would be great.

mike will be there on Thursday I will pm everyone the room number and my phone number on Thursday night so please check tym Thursday night at 11pm.
bring a pillow and blanket if you can and above all else

BRING DEODORANT. thank you ;)

Zebster

How's my volume?
Just some updates on the rules to MK9 - the main rules can also be found at in the OP

•Mortal Kombat 9
•2/3 Rounds
•2/3 Matches, 3/5 Grand Finals
•Double Elimination
•Prizes are 70/20/10 of entry fees.
•Kratos is BANNED
•Skarlet is BANNED
•Kratos Stage is Banned
•The Street Stage is Banned
•Kombat Kodes that affect gameplay are banned
•Players who are colorblind must make the bracket/pool runner aware and the Courtyard stage at daytime will be selected as the stage.
If me and my opponent agree on it, we can still do zombie mode to speed things up right?

By the way, who do I ask about the post registration process? I asked a couple of times in the thread and no one answered me.

Dark_Rob

Noob
If me and my opponent agree on it, we can still do zombie mode to speed things up right?

By the way, who do I ask about the post registration process? I asked a couple of times in the thread and no one answered me.
I dont see why not on the zombie mode. Just dont mess up the code or tournament rules dictate that you get 20 lashes with a wet noodle :D

What do you mean by "post registration process"? If you registered, your good. You just gotta show up.

Zebster

How's my volume?
I dont see why not on the zombie mode. Just dont mess up the code or tournament rules dictate that you get 20 lashes with a wet noodle :D

What do you mean by "post registration process"? If you registered, your good. You just gotta show up.
Well I mean... basically how do I prove I was the one that registered? Do I just bring an ID? /clueless

Dark_Rob

Noob
Well I mean... basically how do I prove I was the one that registered? Do I just bring an ID? /clueless
I dont recall anyone ever asking to see my drivers license lol. They just kinda took my word for it that I am who I say I am. If you try to register as Justin Wong or someone like that THEN you might have to prove it, as well as probably getting lots of funny looks lol

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Hey I'm from TRMK, and I just joined TYM pretty much for this tournament.

I'll be the blonde kid with an mk tshirt and some l4d wristbands who plays JC. Proudly representing the MK community.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
ok just checking

so it's
storms
check
reythegreat
subzero2
mike
karefoot from NH Klan -(possibly)
riu48(possibly)
and myself staying in the room?

am I missing anyone? let me know asap.

any cash you can give mike would be great.

mike will be there on Thursday I will pm everyone the room number and my phone number on Thursday night so please check tym Thursday night at 11pm.
bring a pillow and blanket if you can and above all else

BRING DEODORANT. thank you ;)

and tooth paste and make sure your feet are clean. No one likes stinky man foot.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yay more people to knock my scrubby ass out of the tourney early FML!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
ok looks like 12 guys in the room. umm should I think up a plan B? or we all fine with that? all I ask for is one little corner lol