What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

I added some things to the first post, specifically AE and MvC3 team tournament rules and registration/tournament start times. Also, since Skarlet will only be out for 4 days before the event, and no one has any idea how she'll play, we're going to ban her from this year's event. She could wind up being an extraordinarily broken character and 3 days is simply not enough time for people to figure out how to play with/against her.

I've also made it more clear on how to pre-register for the event. I provided a direct link to the registration page in the first post with the registration info. The cutoff for pre-reg is June 19, so signup now and save $10!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
So I'm trying to figure out a way to get here, but no such luck.

Can somebody help me find tickets from Los Angeles, Ca (LAX) - to whatever airport I'm supposed to land at? I cant seem to find any.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Can somebody help me find tickets from Los Angeles, Ca (LAX) - to whatever airport I'm supposed to land at? I cant seem to find any.
I PM'd Dan... he's really good at finding tickets it seems.

I'll take a look but you definately want to land in Newark international airport (EWR)

You want to fly into Newark (NWR) Liberty Airport. Cab is going to be a little pricy, so you might want to look into renting a car for the weekend or something.

Ill be there. Just finshed signing up.

I want to really get some casuals in before the weekend. I am going to create a room this coming up Weds (day off) and I am going to call it ECT3 Casuals. I really want to get my Jax ready for that weekend.

See you guys then and see you at ECT3! GET HYPED!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I just want to make it again [BUBBLE]loud and clear[/BUBBLE], i wont be sitting down for any of my matches.. i feel best when i stand and play on my sticks. if there are no tables that are high enough im bringing my big stand i use at home..

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I just want to make it again [BUBBLE]loud and clear[/BUBBLE], i wont be sitting down for any of my matches.. i feel best when i stand and play on my sticks. if there are no tables that are high enough im bringing my big stand i use at home..
Oh My God! I CANNOT MISS THIS!

I need a damn cheap ticket!

Anyone know how to get the cheapest tickets last minute? People keep telling me you can. I'd buy one the night before Friday if that's what it takes! lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Oh My God! I CANNOT MISS THIS!

I need a damn cheap ticket!

Anyone know how to get the cheapest tickets last minute? People keep telling me you can. I'd buy one the night before Friday if that's what it takes! lol
i checked orbitz the other night and i wanted to bash my head in.. i found tickets for 342, but they wanted you to take a bus to philly LMAO, they were landing in the proper airport but wanted to add a bus trip, im guessing you could skip the whole bus trip but i was in shock that, that was the only way you could get the tickets for 342.. if you just did it with out the bus it would cost 600 :confused: again so yea ill keep checking but thus far that 342 one is the cheapest, but leaving Santa ana again..

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
i checked orbitz the other night and i wanted to bash my head in.. i found tickets for 342, but they wanted you to take a bus to philly LMAO, they were landing in the proper airport but wanted to add a bus trip, im guessing you could skip the whole bus trip but i was in shock that, that was the only way you could get the tickets for 342.. if you just did it with out the bus it would cost 600 :confused: again so yea ill keep checking but thus far that 342 one is the cheapest, but leaving Santa ana again..
lmao weird.

Cool dude, you're like godlike at finding tickets. Thanks.

Krayzie, there are no cheap round trip flights this late man! XD

Dude, Dan finds the craziest shit, believe that! lol

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
Hrm...Newark Liberty is only about 30 minutes from the hotel. Thats not that bad. And on my way to Morristown i actually go past newark..interesting....

guys safe me a place to crash just in case i can make it i can not believe i been going all over the place looking for people to play with and i maybe miss this which is only like 50 minutes away from my place because of this asshole in my job