What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

stay with us.

storms - mike said 500 people can stay I say 500 is fine to. just try if possible chip in ( but not needed). so yes subby2 can.

I already call one corner of the room.

just everyone needs to try and bring a pillow and blanket. and above all else please bring deodorant!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol I hear that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zebster

How's my volume?
stay with us.
You guys are insistent huh? It'll make things a bit more complicated if I do that you see (read: I'd have to ask my parents permission rather than just have them drive me back and forth).

Unlike EVO I won't be staying with people I know IRL or people that my parents know so it'd be a tough sell.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
You guys are insistent huh? It'll make things a bit more complicated if I do that you see (read: I'd have to ask my parents permission rather than just have them drive me back and forth).

Unlike EVO I won't be staying with people I know IRL or people that my parents know so it'd be a tough sell.
oh umm I misunderstood I thought you were coming but needed a room to stay in.

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
Im unsure if ill even need a room. I live in Jersey so im still debating whether i should bunk up with someone of commute. Still....not a hassle regardless. And im confirmed for this event. Bought my entrance and everything :). Just hope the turn out was better than GC last night :(

Im unsure if ill even need a room. I live in Jersey so im still debating whether i should bunk up with someone of commute. Still....not a hassle regardless. And im confirmed for this event. Bought my entrance and everything :). Just hope the turn out was better than GC last night :(
this is going to be a much better experience man the tourney for last night was like a 12 players tourney and it was taking as long as a 60 players tourney lol

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
stay with us.

storms - mike said 500 people can stay I say 500 is fine to. just try if possible chip in ( but not needed). so yes subby2 can.

just everyone needs to try and bring a pillow and blanket. and above all else please bring deodorant!!

If you guys have room to fill I have a group of 3 even 4 if you want lol. I just want to make sure there's no way I can stay in that hotel before we go book one down the road.

Zebster

How's my volume?
oh umm I misunderstood I thought you were coming but needed a room to stay in.

Sorry, I was only mentioning that I'd be coming through commute to let others know that I was coming at all.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Would I be allowed to bring a 360 controller with a converter to work on the PS3? I've been trying to use the PS3 controller but it's just not working out lol. I even bought the PS3 Pro A controller that's shaped like a 360.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Oh yeah are wireless controllers banned like in EVO? Currently I only have a wireless PS3 controller (I got to fix my arcade stick eventually) so I want to know early if I need to get a wired controller.

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
Oh yeah are wireless controllers banned like in EVO? Currently I only have a wireless PS3 controller (I got to fix my arcade stick eventually) so I want to know early if I need to get a wired controller.
yes. I think wireless controllers are banned..unless they don't sync with the console itself. You would either have to re-read the rules or check with SweetJohnnyCage. Ps2 adapter is your best option..or borrow a controller from someone.

Eazail

Noob
stay with us.

Thanks bro, appriciate you guys for allowing me to stay there with you.

I updated the first post with a lot of info, including schedules.

I've also been getting the wireless controller banning question. They are not banned, bring whatever controller you wish, just make sure it works prior to your match and make sure to turn it off when you're finished. You'll have to supply your own USB cable and/or converters though.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Awesome can't wait to be there. This is going to be my first tourney ever for ANY game. Glad it's a classic series like MK. Thank you sweetjohnnycage for putting this together.

Thanks for the thanks haha. Me and Joe put a lot into this and we really hope everyone has a blast. If everything pans out, we still have a couple more surprises for everyone!

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Thanks for the thanks haha. Me and Joe put a lot into this and we really hope everyone has a blast. If everything pans out, we still have a couple more surprises for everyone!
You guys deserve a lot of credit and I look forward to those surprises. Only question I have is what do you need at the door if you registered online? You should post that on the first post for newcomers.

Im confirmed yeah cant get any worse than Next Level. I only have 3 in a room including myself if anyone needs somewhere to stay just say the word. Cant wait to meet the community.

"Riu48" Good games @ Next Level

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Im confirmed yeah cant get any worse than Next Level. I only have 3 in a room including myself if anyone needs somewhere to stay just say the word. Cant wait to meet the community.

"Riu48" Good games @ Next Level
how many more are you looking to stay with? I'm coming down with a group of four if you really want to squeeze in and cut the costs lol.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Is it just me or are all the links in the first post gone?

Alright, finally registered. So hype for this.

My gf, roomie, and I just got our pre-regs in. SO excited. All our first MK tourneys, we are going to get owned. Look forward to partying with you guys after getting owned, haha.

Is it just me or are all the links in the first post gone?

Alright, finally registered. So hype for this.
I swear to God they were working yesterday. The new SRK is really annoying when it comes to copying posts over.

As another added, change, Skarlet will be BANNED from ECT3. We don't know how she'll play and she could be crazy fucking broken.

Zebster

How's my volume?
I swear to God they were working yesterday. The new SRK is really annoying when it comes to copying posts over.

As another added, change, Skarlet will be BANNED from ECT3. We don't know how she'll play and she could be crazy fucking broken.
Alright most of it is fixed, just the top 3 links in the post aren't working.

Skarlet Mirror Money Matches for ECT3.