What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2014 Pools Released

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I now wish i had no idea who was in my pool. And only the pool number. That way i wouldnt have see that i have no way of getting out of my pool. :(

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I now wish i had no idea who was in my pool. And only the pool number. That way i wouldnt have see that i have no way of getting out of my pool. :(
where is this updated pool at?
nvm found it lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
In the last thread we had about this, SJC gave @Shock the greenlight to stream as long as his 4G bandwidth was ok. Flipkev said he'd also bring his card as a backup.

What happened to this?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
You don't know this? this was in the New york times this morning. The T.O.s are limiting the ENTIRE event to two streams. Team sleepy Spooky and stream....I forget, but its not KN, and its NOT injustice dedicated. I think we're gonna get 2 hours on that secondary stream. So itll most likely be 2 pools and NO top 16. then top 8 sunday morning on team sleepy's stream....at least we have that going
Well that news was a huge downer on how hype I was...

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Don't sleep on JR, him and Maxter was putting work on zyphox just the other day on stream. Jr seems pretty solid tbh.
Lol you call that putting work when I was switching between stick and pad when I usually use hitbox? They were doing good but you worded it like I got bodied when I didn't lol