What's new

General/Other Easier way to do Shazam grab input?

SZSR

Noob
I was messing around with Zod and saw his laser had a down back input and you could modify the distances by holding a certain direction after you inputted it.

Essentially what you do for the far laser with Zod is what you can do with Shazam.

I find it far easier to do the down back 1 command for the low grab and then immediately hold forward and to me I can get it 100% of the time, maybe everyone else has a different way of doing it or found this out for themselves but this has really helped me in playing Shazam, I thought i'd pass it on.

For muscle memory sake I learned from playing games like Guilty Gear / BlazBlue. Gear rotation.

Go from forward, roll to back, go forward. Yes it adds an extra input but it makes the roll much more comfortable. Injustice still reads it as the command grab rotation so it works for me.

SZSR

Noob
For muscle memory sake I learned from playing games like Guilty Gear / BlazBlue. Gear rotation.

Go from forward, roll to back, go forward. Yes it adds an extra input but it makes the roll much more comfortable. Injustice still reads it as the command grab rotation so it works for me.
Wow man, that's easier than before! I appreciate that.