What's new

Drugs that influence your gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
wen im not stoned playin mk (online ) i get so angry lol i start attackin my controller an shit ive gone through an x box pad ,a limited edition d-pad xbox pad , a wired x box pad , 2 convertors and so far 5 playstation 2 controllers hahahaha fuck sake

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
wen im not stoned playin mk (online ) i get so angry lol i start attackin my controller an shit ive gone through an x box pad ,a limited edition d-pad xbox pad , a wired x box pad , 2 convertors and so far 5 playstation 2 controllers hahahaha fuck sake
Atleast you didnt eat it, i chewed all the rubber off one of my analogue sticks. why would i do that.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I play and drink almost every Friday. For some reason I run into the players that I really admire when I'm getting drunk though, I beat Arturo in one round of ranked, my Skarlet vs. His Kenshi, he asked if I wanted to play more matches and I said yes, but in my head I was like "Fuck! Why now!" I really wanted to play him more cause I look up to him a lot but I was fucking wasted. We played for a while but I did not take another round from him...

Also, there is a nice balance after a few beers, I tend to have a great time and win a lot. Then, after a certain point I get pissed and lose. I find it calming to throw lots of blood balls, sometimes looking for more set ups for it, other times to flat out kill myself intentionally. After that, I get black out drunk, yet somehow learn the next day that I won a bunch more matches that I don't even remember, and I end up with new people in my friends list that I don't remember friending.

The only thing I absolutely cannot do is play with my girlfriend in tag matches against online people. I usually think my skarlet will be enough to win against both of the other people (cocky drunk), and that she can just fuck around with sheeva and we'll laugh, this is never the case. Usually I end up getting flustered over the idea that another person is on my team, so I fuck up my end of the deal, then shes stuck trying to fight as sheeva against whoever the opponent is, the last time we did this it was against ForeverKing. She was like "What do I do?" and I just said, well you could try blocking, but you might as well just take the hits and watch him put on a combo performance.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Meth always fucks me up, damn meth.
LMAO You're such an IDIOT ahahahaha

Caffiene ftw, increases strength and speed by 15-25%, plus if it's part of your lifestyle you NEED it for your brain to work properly. Mix it with some weed for a wonderful experience (no dummys, don't actually put it IN the coffee - smoke it lol)

weed - draws in focus and keeps you fixated but at the same time can slow your reaction time, prevent you from playing smart, etc...either way, if u play for fun it shouldn't matter, but it's a fine line

alcohol - BEAST-MODE ENGAGED. depends on the alcohol, but sometimes I play much better w/ about 3-6 beers in me however my temper starts to flare if it's hard liquor instead. Beer-muscles don't mean much when it comes to hand-eye coordination. A few beers is ideal to lose inhibitions,take away the nervous edge (when playing top people) - you may not actually do better, but you FEEL like you are doing better. For games that require alot of momentum like UMK3 the perfect amount of alcohol can make you deadly....however, it can graduate to too much in no-time and make you suck. DRUNKEN MASTER FTW

Acid - you must be outta your fuckin mind. I seen people have bad trips from MK, most memorable was when a dude freaked out and though I was Shao Kahn cuz I kept imitating his voice-taunts while playing a friend. I don't even want to go into more detail, but let's just say it was a BAD NIGHT for everyone...but it STARTED out fun and SEEMED a good plan

mushrooms - Au natural, milder hallucinogen. You wanna trip and play games, eat your fungus, forget the strict-9 rat poison garbage. Save your spinal fluid, you might need it one day if you ever get a spine :p

cocaine - cocaine is a hell of a drug. Haven't done it in about a DECADE and will never do it again, but I'm sure it has similar effects to caffiene...but don't worry, you won't be interested in the game for longer than about 10 minutes if you're coked-out, cuz you'll be calling your "friends" looking for more. Stupid fucking waste of a drug.

Excstasy - again, haven't done it in close to a decade, but it's fun, what can I say. Unless you have a gamer-girl (or vice versa), I can think of 100 things I'd rather do when I'm on the X....with the Ex.....to the Ex....lol. Yes, games are fun on X, I used to have a gamer-girl or two back in the day and we'd play Killer Instinct Gold on Excstasy, but I don't remember if we were actually better or if everything felt so good at the time we just didn't care cuz it was fun and we kept going "OOoooooohhh, that feels cool" LMAO

More to come if I think of it.....

No idea what this means...But still sig worthy.
LOL it means Foxy takes too many foxies

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Step 1: Smoke Saliva divinorum A
Step 2: Quickly choose nightwolf
Step3: Let the elder gods guide your bow to a flawless victory
Step 4: ...

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Well, on Salvia it could actually work. On Salvia everything works, even if it doesn't. Never played while on it but made me forget about who is my gf and she was sitting next to me and so i asked that who the fuck you are and well...that was embarassing. :D

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Usually im worse when i play high, but my best matches where played when i was high.
When i smoke it feels that im much more concentrated, and everything is slower so i have more time to react lol.
Altough when i combine smoking with alcohol im total trash and lose to guys with a 35/78 winloss-record, who ofcourse send me mail that im trash. Untill i see their name again, next day, sober. They get buttraped by yellow robot. And i make sure to do it with style lol

Sent from outer space...

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink

Lol impossible to play after i take a big hit of a bowl w salvia. It just ends up me transforming in an object in my livingroom.(usually the table in the livingroom) and i end up thinking wtf was that :p.
Even more impossible; smoke dmt right before match start. :p

Sent from outer space...

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Ketamine Kombat is always fun
Oh man, you signature kills me. You're a Curb fan!?? That's one of my favorite scenes.

As for drugs, friday - sunday every week is a big smokey haze with my team at their house where I stay on the guest bed. I have a lot of fun high, and I nail my combos. But I tend to make some really bad decisions. And I get crazy amounts of input bugs.

For some reason I get way better at video games when I'm drunk. I remember back when I played WoW I'd drink a bit right before arenas so I would play better.

Except FPS games... that makes my aiming terrible.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Am I the only one who finds a soulmate in Cyblax? He always respected the human soul, i bet the nature was a favorite too and the worry in his voice when he says that "I'll kill you if i have to" and his dreadlocks... he's a stoner.
Cyblax is damn high throwing bombs and shit.

Uppers like adderall, and cocaine are scientifically proven
to improve reaction time. Thats why all these MLG gamers are getting addicted to them. I brought up this topic when i first found this site. And got laughed at. Asking if adderall is the steroids of video games. Now its coming out that allot of pro halo players are using it. It's a huge unfair advantage just like steroids are to baseball. But the only difference is you can fake ADHD, and be legally prescribed it.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Caffeine helps, a lot. Vitamin C will calm your nerves significantly. (Party animal, I know.)

Booze, well, it makes MK9 fun! I don't get salty about my AAs not coming out online and the various other engine problems with this game. So yeah, ultimately I prefer playing MK9 drunk, because I at least have fun in the process despite playing pretty badly but hey...

The people being shocked by the adderall usage with the rise of all the money in MLG though is pretty funny; that's an obvious. That shit gives you an advantage, period. It's the steroids of gaming.

Anyways, if you guys actually see me playing MK9 online these days, it means I'm drinking and just playing for fun because online is deplorable garbage and makes me want to put holes through my walls when sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.