What's new

Dreamhack Summer 2016 MKXL Cup International Finals Results

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
The Mileena player
I don't know who he is then

But that's the point being making it region locked as I guess it comes with the terroritiry some regions will guve mediocre players (he could be godlike) free passes while other really good players will not make it due to living in a killer region

Damn my bais is slipping pass, sorry I can't help it lol

Last edited:

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I don't know who he is then

But that's the point being making it region locked as I guess it comes with the terroritiry some regions will guve mediocre players (he could be godlike) free passes while other really good players will not make it due to living in a killer region

Damn my bais is slipping pass, sorry I can't help it lol
I know him, he's a friend of mine, we play like almost every day xD

He's a very solid Mileena player. But he was quite nervous, it was his first big offline tournament.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!

He's a very solid Mileena player. But he was quite nervous, it was his first big offline tournament.
Man I know all about under performing with nerves lol just check my ESL matches

Last edited:

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it

Karnff7 caught me off guard with his random telekicks in the second half of the set. but i could sense that he was nervous in the set we played and wasn't doing well. tournaments nerves is a pain in the ass and hard to get rid of