What's new

Dr Doggystyle's HUGE MK Kollection!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
FYI, Dr.

I found 4 hands for Goro, BUT I'm still in the search for 4 more and his base. I'll look again tomorrow after work.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
hey i never claimed to a fanatic. a fan, yea but i havent been given reasons to be fanatic over the years now.

but Dr Doggy's collection is mind blowing....
It is impressive and I said that ;) I just wondered why you made that comment when you've known me a while lol...most people think I'm "nuts and hardcore" just to get inked with the Dragon on my skin but...whatever lol hours of pain for loyal detication? If I had "money" seriously, I'd probably get MK media before anything else.....

I only know two others who have MK tats that love MK, Dan(who you know from MKU/MKO) and Asmodeus...they both love MK more then the average fan but I think Dan's is just Kitana and Asmo's a fan in general.

I plan on getting more but they cost serious money tats lol I want to get Scorp's skull somewhere and Ermac's icon on my left arm.

Doggy, thanks for the compliments and Storm too ;) they took hours to make, I haven't made one in a while because I have no good camera/video at the moment but I do have a DSi cam. It just takes a while and I don't know who to make honestly sometimes.

You seem to be a very big collector in general I've noticed, any other series you collect? The figures as I'm sure you know are so hard to find and expensive too now! That Raiden one is hot, the MKDA. That's rare as are the MK 1 figures. I have been offered at times from people on MKO and another comic site I go to pay pal(which I didn't even know til a year ago lol) to make them MK props out of hardened clay but I'd have to get the paints, clay etc and then there's shipping.

I'm totally new with that stuff, but since you're a collector doggy. I guess you've dealt with that kind of thing before?

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
Dr Doggy's collection is mind blowing....
:) thanks man

I found 4 hands for Goro, BUT I'm still in the search for 4 more and his base. I'll look again tomorrow after work.
thanks man

no i don't have those, thanks for the tip

just to get inked with the Dragon on my skin
i don't like needles :) so i never will put a tattoo on my skin.

You seem to be a very big collector in general I've noticed, any other series you collect? The figures as I'm sure you know are so hard to find and e8xpensive too now! That Raiden one is hot, the MKDA. That's rare as are the MK 1 figures.
i only have some a-team figures and some vans, Knightrider things, mostly the car in various sizes
and some tekken figures new in box and loose. the devil jin figure with the wings is very awesome

I have been offered at times from people on MKO and another comic site I go to pay pal(which I didn't even know til a year ago lol) to make them MK props out of hardened clay but I'd have to get the paints, clay etc and then there's shipping.
I'm totally new with that stuff, but since you're a collector doggy. I guess you've dealt with that kind of thing before?
i only have people who want some things that i have (just like the Goro and Raiden rockem sockem thing and the scorpion t-shirt), but nothing is for sale :)
i'm not so good of making figures just like you,
and paypal is a good way to pay for my MK merchandise that i find in the US :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ahh ok Doggy, I see :) Same here lol I don't ever want to sell anything MK I possess :) I thought you did a lot of that that's why I asked, no problem :)

Nice PS2 KE, I have that but with a different cover I wanted that just for PS2 due to the exclusive DVD extras! Watch them, they're awesome! There's also some interviews with Boon on characters as well, good stuff.

Dr Doggystyle

yes i have seen the extra's
i have the sonya & Kano version already, there are i think 4 different covers, i now have 2 of them :)

i just bought this one :

Dr Doggystyle

i also bought a set of MK2 trading cards (another one :) ) i have already 2 base sets and a almost complete babality set of cards
this one is also the base set but also the following extra cards :

# Section 1: Finishing Moves: FM3, FM10
# Section 2: Friendship Moves: FD3, FD7, FD8, FD12
# Section 3: Babality Moves: BAB3, BAB4, BAB5, BAB6, BAB7 (now i have it complete !)
# Section 4: Spikes and Pit II: SP1, SP6, SP8, SP12
# Section 5: Spike: SPK1 & SPK2
# Section 6: Dead Pool: DP11 & DP12
# Section 7: Elite: E1 & E4

some pics :

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
ok, so basically that is basically fan art by Pedro Toledo.

:(

I was hoping it was gonna be in store or something soon... lol.

Dr Doggystyle

yes i think it is
we have to find someone who can custom made figures like that
then we have a one of a kind

this one is also very very nice

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
yes i think it is
we have to find someone who can custom made figures like that
then we have a one of a kind

this one is also very very nice
You're like my new best friend!! Where did you find that image?? That is BEASTY. :)