What's new

Dr Doggystyle's HUGE MK Kollection!

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
cool man that would be awesome.
too bad i cant something like that here in the netherlands before this weekend
i have a clip on spycam, but i dont now know how that thing works / records etc. was a piece of shit on ebay
you cant see if it records or not....

Dr Doggystyle

today a Big Box MK1 Amiga Game arrived (another one :D) but this time it has as a bonus a template inside and you can make the MK Dragon Logo with it or the txt Mortal Kombat

and a loose raiden figure with stand arrived

Dr Doggystyle

today i went to the firstlookevent in Amsterdam in the netherlands
it was not what i had expected and it was small. Also there wasn't something about MK because the code wasnt released. but to make it good they would give some MK shirts aways.
I have scored a MK Fatality shirt !
the chicks werent that good looking so i didnt made any pics

i have played the following games
Need for speed Hot Pursuit (was cool)
Metriod Other M for the Wii (not my type of game)
Donkey Kong Country Returns for tbe Wii (was very cool)
Dead Rising 2 (was about killing zombies, too much for me)

Have seen some demo's of
Fear 3 (was awesome to see)
Dragon Age 2 (trailer was awesome, demo wasnt my type of game)
Assasin's Greed 2 (Demo was very awesome but its not my genre of games)
Star Wars Unleashed 2 (also nice)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
:congrats: to the Dr for getting a very nice piece added to his collection! :) (Fatality shirt)

Dr Doggystyle

i just bought this custom Sub-zero figure
was according to the seller a cold snap sub-zero figure but now looks as the MK deception sub-zero figure

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
How is that the kold-snap sub in any way? The kold-snap figure was like a snowy blue figure w/ "ice flakes" all over it... that looks like Deception.

Me personally, the Deception figures are some of the worst MK figures there are... I mean, I have them, but because it's MK. Anyway, just my opinion. :)

Not trying to rain on your parade either, Dr. You know that. :top:

Dr Doggystyle

i dont know man, he used the cold snap (yeah the blue snowy flake one)
this is what there was mentioned in the auction :
Up for auction is this uniaue Mortal Kombat Sub Zero Jazwares figure. This figure was originally a ‘Coldsnap’ see through blue variety that has been custom finished with Games Workshop paints.
This resembles the more popular regular Sub Zero figure from the ‘Deception’ series from 2005.
Comes with ice sword (pictured) and a spare right hand.

i dont like the cold snap figure because the both i have can stand by their own :D
the only difference will be the loose hand, because i dont think the deception ones has loose hands
another one for the collection :D

soon a set of 10 loose complete with weapons etc MK hasbro 3 3/4 inch figures will arrive

then i think that i will have almost all of the hasbro figures (except reptile and the dragon wing shang tsung (black one)

Dr Doggystyle

thanks man

here are some other things that i recently bought and still have to arrive and i have the need to share them with u :D

11 ORIGINAL 1995 8x10-MORTAL KOMBAT photos (was cheap so i bought them) normally $9.99 for each photo excluding shipping)

Retro gamers issue 40

MKII Amiga Game Boxed

This one i have bought before i went to the event last weekend according to this auction this one is navy blue

Dr Doggystyle

last weekend i was at the firstlook event in Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
The planning was that WB will show some of the new MK. I bought a ticket for that event for the sunday and then i read on saturday that there wont be any MK because the code wasnt released.
But they said that to comfort the MK Fans they will give away some MK t-Shirts
12.35 there would be MK so we waited in the line to enter the theater.
there were about 30 people waiting and then the guys who had organised everything arrived with some MK t-shirts to give away.
These were the black MK Fatality E3 Shirts !
I scored one for myself !
and i also saw recently one on ebay, and made the seller an reasonable offer and he accepted it
so now i have 2 MK shirts, a black one and a navy blue one (this one arrived yesterday)

now i was wondering how many colors of these shirts there were available ?

Dr Doggystyle

yesterday the custom sub-zero figure arrives which was a cold snap figure and also 10 loose hasbro figures complete with weapons and all

Sup dog? Loving the new pictures and that story about the event in Amsterdam was enjoyable to read. Sorry you didnt get a chance to play the new MK, but at least you got the shirt!

To my knowledge, the only one available was the black. The fact that there is a navy blue one tells me that you don't have anything to worry about. I think you got them all.

Dr Doggystyle

thanks man for the reply
actually i was in Amsterdam there with a friend and we both got a black MK fatality shirt :D
lucky for me i bought his ticket to that event so he gave me his t-shirt too :D
now i have three of them 2 black and 1 navy. 1 black is to wear and the sealed one just for the collection
my navy one costed me a fair price including shipping to me from the US. Came from a person who didnt wanted a very high price like the most MK Fatality Shirt owners on ebay.
i had contact with a chick from the netherlands and the first auction she had for a black shirt was $20 buy it now and $14.75 shipping.
one was sold and now she discovered that people are asking way too much for these shirts now she posted another auction with buy it now price of $75 or best offer.
she has 2 left of these shirts and i made here and offer including shipping to me but she didnt responded to that
if could bought them cheap maybe i could have made someone happy here or we could do a contest here for the shirt
but i will keep looking for an affordable one here in the netherlands

and i figured out that there were 3 colors, black navy and lightgrey (hector was wearing one on some pics on his twitpic)

Dr Doggystyle

yesterday i finally put all my cdsingles and cds into my cd cabinets and i found a Mortal Kombat CD made by Immortals very nice
didnt know that i had it :D
song nr 5 is in the beginning cool to hear i will change it to mp3 and cut that piece only and will use it when i will make another movie of my collection.
that sample will look cool here as background music :D

Dr Doggystyle

thats cool man congrats with the boards
do you also have an arcade cab ?
i now have a MK1 board, MK2 board, UMK3 board & MK4 board. I have also a 6 in 1 switch with rc but i have to adjust that will it work.
i still have to put them all inside my cab and make them work. only the MK4 i havent tested yet the other ones work
and still have to make another controlpanel with a run button
so lot of work to do :D

Dr Doggystyle

I bought the VGA out so that I can connect boards to my tv, a power supply
that would be a cool stick man,
do you have a picture of the VGA out and is that a special power supply or will a computer powersupply with different connector also work?
im also a noob in those things i can connect the jamma connector and thats it LOL
if i could make a smaller table model cab and in it an vga monitor that would be awesome

Dr Doggystyle

lol there are no tricks that i use lol
i just search for mortal kombat pcb to find them and sometimes there is a bargain
next time i see something nice i will send a private message through here
maybe you see it sooner LOL

Dr Doggystyle

some of you may know i am making a simple website/gallery to show my whole MK collection better to all the MK Fans in the whole world
and its also good for myself so that i exactly know what i have and what i still need.
i also have created another youtube account which i will be using in combination with my new website.
The goal is to make also a movie of each figure / couple of figures / items that i have
yesterday i made / cut and paste 2 mp3 files who will be as background music when i make a movie of the items.
i wanted also a watermark to use in my pictures so Storms created an awesome watermark for me ! Thanks man.
i also want to "watermark" my vidz but don't know how, if anyone has tips/tricks about that please let me know

as you may understand it's a hell of a job to make pics and vidz and the website of everything because i have too much MK items :rofl:
i will launch it when im completely done with all the vidz and pics
and of course i will post the website link first here on TYM
and when im done i also keep updating my topic here when i buy new mk items
i hope it will be up and running before the new MK game will come :)

Dr Doggystyle

i've posted a new preview movie on my other youtube account with watermark and sound and im saying thanks to TYM for making it possible to show my collection here.
find it and subscribe to my new youtube account :D
@storms
the watermark is awesome man and i have it now in the preview vid
and also the mp3 ive cut to promote TestYourMight is the background sound in the preview vid !

Dr Doggystyle

just bought a sonya hasbro movie edition figure (the black one) mint on card

and here is the preview of my collection

subscribe to that account because all the new movies will be uploaded there