What's new

Downloadable Costume Ideas and Discussion

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
Personally, I am sick of the Klassic Kostumes. I don't think they are all that interesting. I would like to see something more... silly. Like just a joke Krazy Kostume Pack #1 or something like that. Like a medieval suit of armor for Johnny Cage, or a hippie outfit for Shang Tsung, or maybe some sort of robbers outfit, with a ski mask for scorpion. Just something wacky and creative, just for a laugh. What do you guys think? Klassics? Silly stuff? Maybe something more badass looking? Do you have any ideas for funny or cool kostumes? I'd like to hear your opinions.
Do it NRS, DO IT FOR THE LAWLS!!!! :D

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Anything for Cyber Sub-Zero.

ANYTHING.

Uh, like this, but way less ugly, and white.
Not really sure what they can do with robot alts, outside of retros/human/cyborg stuff.

Just randomly changing his robotic features would be kinda weird. Maybe they could put clothes on him, so its cyber-sub but hes wearing his normal ninja coustume over his robot body, that would be pretty stupid though.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
1. "Ice Arms" Sub-Zero.
2. A human version of Kuai Liang "Cyber Sub-Zero".

And yes, I know that the human version of Kuai Liang is in the top right corner, I just don't like that he has the EXACT moveset of Bi-Han, and magically changes it after becoming a cyborg. I'd rather have Bi-Han in the top right, and Kuai Liang (human and cyborg) in the bottom corners.

Kwon

---->----
For Sub-Zero for example, there are TWO outfits that are wanted.

The Unmasked Sub-Zero

The fancy Shredder-style outfit with fur-lining and fancypants.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX

Uh, like this, but way less ugly, and white.
Not really sure what they can do with robot alts, outside of retros/human/cyborg stuff.

Just randomly changing his robotic features would be kinda weird. Maybe they could put clothes on him, so its cyber-sub but hes wearing his normal ninja coustume over his robot body, that would be pretty stupid though.
Cyborg Kuai Liang. Or Mr. Freeze tribute... brain in a jar or something. Considering his battle damage graphics.

And you know, even though they are the creators of Mortal Kombat, they shouldn't feel pressured to be as uncreative as humanly possible.

I would like to see a Cyber Subzero skin in the vein of Human Cyrax and Human Sektor personally, make his human version with a blue ninja outfit similar to theirs. A Lin Kuei outfit basically that isn't him garbed up.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
A Raiden outfit without that blue thing under his clothes. And cool looking costumes for everyone, but please no Krazy Kostume packs, that sounds awful. :invisible:

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I would like to see a Cyber Subzero skin in the vein of Human Cyrax and Human Sektor personally, make his human version with a blue ninja outfit similar to theirs. A Lin Kuei outfit basically that isn't him garbed up.
Unmasked Sub-Zero would be an excellent alt for CSZ. I'm amazed he didn't get it from the start. People would've been apeshit for that.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Unmasked Sub-Zero would be an excellent alt for CSZ. I'm amazed he didn't get it from the start. People would've been apeshit for that.
So USub would be shooting ice bombs out his chest? There is no way that could work for an alternate for Robo Frio. no way.

Sub? sure, fuck yes. PLEASE. but not for Blueberry Pie.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Meh, they could've altered the animation to have him throw it with his hands rather than from his chest like they did with the other two human variant costumes for the cyborgs.

Could have possibly made him worse in the process, so it would have been ill-advised for tournaments in that case. But online? Fuck, that'd be the shit to have Unmasked Sub-Zero divekicking bitches in DAH FACE. He don't need no bombs.

So USub would be shooting ice bombs out his chest? There is no way that could work for an alternate for Robo Frio. no way.

Sub? sure, fuck yes. PLEASE. but not for Blueberry Pie.
Yea it worked great for the other two, I'm sure they could've done an animation swap like the other two. Hell they could just tack on a weapon like Sektor's skin does.

I'm not going to lie, I'm still apeshit over Sektor/Cyrax's costumes, I absolutely love them. I won't play Cyrax or Sektor normally, balance be damned.

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
A Raiden outfit without that blue thing under his clothes. And cool looking costumes for everyone, but please no Krazy Kostume packs, that sounds awful. :invisible:
Dude, i would rock a hippie outfit for Shang all day everyday. My other ideas were kinda dumb though, just examples. It could just be for a laugh, ya know?
:fight:

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
I would like to have the unmasked Sub Zero, but for CSZ? He wouldn't even be a robot anymore! It should be an alternate for regular Sub Zero. And i definitely want that shredder helmet costume from Deception.

Wrathchild

Land Stander
1) Scorpion's Deception Outfit

2) Sub-Zero Shredder outfit from Deception

3) Jax's Beret Commando outfit from Armageddon

4)Alternates for DLC characters

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Floating Shang.

Ice arm/unmasked (with scar) sub zero

Robot Smoke(possible new character)

All white suit Kano

Back Cap Stryker

Kombo

Noob
I just want a UMK3 skin for Human Sub unmasked or masked don't matter to me. Idc what they do with Cyber Sub.

Ankaku

Noob
Fancy pants Sub is my favorite sub of all time.
I would still like a MK3/MK:T pack similar to the MK1 pack. Got a soft spot for those ones.

Kwon

---->----
I'd pay the most for

Unmasked-Outfit for SubZero
Fancypants/Shredder-Outfit for SubZero
Deception-Outfit for Scorpion
Lime-Outfit for Sonya
Klassik-Outfit for Rain

UMK3 ninjas (especially for reptile...everything after UMK3 for reptile until MK9 was GARBAGE, made me not play my favorite character during those...phases...)

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
UMK3 ninjas (especially for reptile...everything after UMK3 for reptile until MK9 was GARBAGE, made me not play my favorite character during those...phases...)
But the UMK3 Reptile is pretty much exactly the same as MK and MKII, which was already released.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Outfits are cool, but I would like to see more stages available. Especially ones with fatalities, but since we are on costumes, please do something with the dlc characters only having one costume. GEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!

More than Anything I want Raidens MK:DA alternate outfit. The one with the long white hair, hat on back. That outfit was outstandingly epic.
I would love to also have MK1 raiden, MK:DA and MK2 or 3 kung lao, Sonya MK3, Johnny Cage MK1, Shang Tsung MK1 with the long flowing robe, his MK2 would also be nice, and alts for DLC. All I can think of atm.