What's new

Dominion Method Gaming

Hey guys Hyena here!

I am trilled to be part of this community, in which I grew up playing MK. I have been playing MK9 nonstop and I cannot wait to compete for the first time in over 15 years at ECT3.

I am sure that a couple of DMG players will be competing in this game, however the official roster isn't completed.

So once again thank you to TYM for the invite and I look forward of contributing as much as we can to the MK community! GET HYPED!

~Hyena

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome and please... make this forum your own.

Even any blogs or announcements that are posted in DMG's site as well can be threaded over here and very possibly also promoted to the front page.

This is just the beginning. ;)

Enjoy and thank you.

Thanks for making us felt welcomed.

I will say this though, 2K11 has been the year for DMG and I cannot be pleased of how far we came. However we just getting warmed up!

Stay tuned for CEO everyone, I promise you that is an event you do not want to miss.

I finally got the game (yeah I know lol) and I love this game. Even though the game itself has its balance issues and glitches, nevertheless the game itself is awesome! I am so hyped to compete in this title after such a long hiatus and I hoped to make my return to the competitive scene with the series at ECT3!

Right now, I am messing with Scorpion and from what I can tell (from playing the game for 6 hours) he seems be one of the easier characters to dive in and get an idea of how the game engine works. So far it’s him to be my main and I’m looking forward to mess with Raiden, Smoke and Noob.

I have been searching on TYM for some combo vids with Scorpion. Would anyone have any other vids saved that they would like to share?

See you guys on the field of honor!

kona

Noob
I'm actually glad to see DMG have interest in MK. Your roster in SSF4 is quite impressive. Can't wait to see what you guys do in MK9.

Thanks!

We try to get into every fighting there is and as long tournaments hosts the game; we make sure we have players to compete in it. SSF4 isnt our only game we have players in; we Takken, MVC3 and soon Mk9 players.

So overall we try to mesh everything together, promote from within, have our existing players compete in multi games, we do look for new players and do what we can to bring more hype to the game.

Im hyped about MK and I am going to do my best to compete at a high level. even though im old lmao, I will still do my best.

MeZMeRiZe

Excellence is my presence
How can I become a member of dmg. I consider myself a solid player on mk and looking for a team like dmg to join

Believe me when we say that we do things a lot differently than any other group in the FGC. Plus as I say that, it doesn’t mean that other groups and their methods are wrong. I want to make sure that we are able to maximize what we have, before we look for new players.

We have a strong roster across all games and its because of the methods that we use, is the reason why we are so strong. I am always open for new players to join the ranks of DMG, however it has to makes sense within the brand and I hate to say it but in a business sense as well.

At the end, we don’t want to stretch ourselves too thin in a way that we can’t give our players what they need they deserve that they work so hard for.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Believe me when we say that we do things a lot differently than any other group in the FGC. Plus as I say that, it doesn’t mean that other groups and their methods are wrong. I want to make sure that we are able to maximize what we have, before we look for new players.

We have a strong roster across all games and its because of the methods that we use, is the reason why we are so strong. I am always open for new players to join the ranks of DMG, however it has to makes sense within the brand and I hate to say it but in a business sense as well.

At the end, we don’t want to stretch ourselves too thin in a way that we can’t give our players what they need they deserve that they work so hard for.
So basically, you have your shit together. The mindset you have and leadership is a true quality. Also, sure we're an MK dedicated site but these forums of yours can be used for your other fighters as well. TYM is MK tournament and competitive play dedicated but we also stand truly dedicated to the FGC and its entirety.

So basically, you have your shit together. The mindset you have and leadership is a true quality. Also, sure we're an MK dedicated site but these forums of yours can be used for your other fighters as well. TYM is MK tournament and competitive play dedicated but we also stand truly dedicated to the FGC and its entirety.
Thanks!

Many don’t know this but I have been part of the FGC for over 15 years. (Just not known as a top player) I love my FGC and I want the FGC to be at the level that it deserves and it has been demonstrated in the last couple of years, it is on the right path. Even though we have a few things we need to iron out, I believe that we are on the raise and communities like TYM, made by and for MK players are doing their part.

Hence is why I am here and why DMG supports this site!

Hey DMG!!! Wanted to say thank you for Donating to AU_Michaelangelo!! That was really cool of you guys!! you are awesome!!

Glad to meet another Sponsor that is all about helping the players!! You are awesome!!!!!!