What's new

Do you see any changes to your main? (new patch)

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Actually, I see that Harley Quinn's special move has been fixed. I.e. if you're punishing someone in a corner and you try to execute her super, it doesn't move you back a few spaces like it did before, where you had the possibility to drop a combo.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Actually, I see that Harley Quinn's special move has been fixed. I.e. if you're punishing someone in a corner and you try to execute her super, it doesn't move you back a few spaces like it did before, where you had the possibility to drop a combo.
Was fixed prior to today.
Verified on the Harley board.. Date stamp of May 1 & 2.

Belial

Noob
I dont think there are any balance changes to character, even stuff NRS has promised havent changed. i.e Sinestro Arachnid, Adam's dive kick. I didnt test Cyborgs infinite as I cant do it, but maybe someone should

Frame data also havent been fixed.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I got a patch and for some reason Flashpoint Batman decided to download himself onto my console.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
DS's guns now are continuous and unblockable.
Black Adam can dive kick you out of any block.
Dooms Day can never whiff his df2.
Aquaman has an added special move to throw fish at his opponents that can be followed into a 78% combo.
Killer Frosts slide cannot be punished by anything and it's not escapable.
If you believe this I can't believe you.
Shazams b23 can hit mid blocking aswell as low.
Joker is no longer trash.
Bane has projectiles.
Ares now has 3 setups into his reset.
Seriously stop reading this.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
The XBL compatibility pack comes with Lobo but as far as I can see no separate DL.
If NRS don't force the download it will annoy me.
lol so it means its like in mk , if other guy dont have lobo I cant use him ? .....

If yes im srsly pissed

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
lol so it means its like in mk , if other guy dont have lobo I cant use him ? .....

If yes im srsly pissed
Basically like MK, if they don't have the compatibility packs he can't be used which annoys me as I'm probably going to main him now :mad:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
booo all these shazam mains are leaving to lobo!
Don't worry I will still be using Shazam and contributing him, but I might switch to Lobo for Tournaments. ^_^
He WILL be nerfed though there's too many 50% combo's, I hit 1 bar 50% within 5 minutes of practice time and if he is nerfed hard then Shazam will return full time.

But I'll agree I noticed ALOT of us Shazam players going over to Lobo, I think he's got similarities to shazam, but at the same time a few more appealing options.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I heard that Green Arrow had the damage on his super nerfed from 34%-32%. I can confirm that it now is 32%, but I am not certain what the damage was before.