What's new

Do you behave IRL like your gaming character main?

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I've always felt people gravitate towards certain characters because they see something in themselves through that character...I dont mean players that dabble in characters here and there, I mean the Day1 through and to DayX character mainers.

Whats funny is that it doesnt apply to just MK, IGAU, or even FG characters.

I know for a fact I mained Sakura in SF during my younger school days always out to prove I could be just as good as the guys, and stayed determined...always wanting to take on the baddest mf'ers no matter the disadvantage (i was kinda tomboy growing up i admit)...the same goes for why I mained SunShangXiang in DW series

Baraka top-ranked member of Shao Kahn's army, reminds me of the ambitious person in the workplace that wants to set themselves apart by letting it be known they deserved the position they worked to earn through their loyalty and hardwork and no remorse for those that fell short or couldnt keep up with their rise to power

Hawkgirl, my INJ main, reminds me of my unorthodox method of problem solving. She has to think outside the box to get ahead and reminds my of my creative side of going about problem solving in-game and IRL

Do a wiki search on your main and reading between the lines you likely you will get what I mean xD

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i am like the flash, funny, sort of cocky and too fast for everyone :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The chair in my office is an ice throne so you go ahead connect the dots

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Honestly? Absolutely.

I loved Cyrax (in the original and the MK9 story) because deep down, he was a good man trapped in an arguably evil life, and only in being completely dehumanized was he able to find his true purpose and serve the side of good.

Same goes for Deathstroke on the opposite side of the coin.
I care nothing for the idiocy and ignorance of the world or the easily dispatchable horrible people in it so long as I can make my money, serve my purpose, and see those I view as dangerous or useless dealt with quickly and ruthlessly.

If the world ever goes to irreperable hell, I'd love to be a merc. Fuck it.