What's new

Do violent video games contribute to violent behavior?

Dark_Rob

Noob
Yep, forget the fact he was crazy.. everything he likes and/or does should be banned... Then people wont kill each other....
Actually, I really wouldnt mind seeing the saxophone banned. Ive always hated the saxophone. Anytime i hear the squawky sound of one it makes me want to go on a murderous killing spree. ;)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Im kidding Tim, I would never go on a murderous killing spree. I still hate the saxophone though. It sounds like an oboe got gang-raped by a french horn and a trombone and out came that atrocity.
i could care less about the murdering, killing, death, etc.

I love the saxophone. :)

Dark_Rob

Noob
I love the saxophone. :)
Oh cmon Tim. The saxophone doesnt even love the saxophone. It has the musical equivalent of an identity crisis. Its made out of brass which suggests its a horn. But it uses a reed in the mouthpiece which suggests it wants to be a woodwind. I just cant get along with an instrument that doesnt know what it wants to be lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
Oh cmon Tim. The saxophone doesnt even love the saxophone. It has the musical equivalent of an identity crisis. Its made out of brass which suggests its a horn. But it uses a reed in the mouthpiece which suggests it wants to be a woodwind. I just cant get along with an instrument that doesnt know what it wants to be lol
True lmao, but the sax can be sex! I love me some good mellow funky jazz. yessssss

something like this:

TWZTID

Noob
i have been on the receiving end of some very sadistic and angry PMs from Bossy, so i have to say yes.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
i have been on the receiving end of some very sadistic and angry PMs from Bossy, so i have to say yes.
Lol, yea she is violent. Didn't you kno she reps ms13. Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Did you beat Bossy in MK? tsk tsk tsk, never beat a female in MK lol. I learned that from Miss Spin lol

arrgorilla

Angry Gorilla
I believe it really depends on that person, such as I am a GTA lover have played for hours but never thought of doing such things on the real world. On the other hand my younger when played GTA (he was 4) he thought all things can be done in the real life, steal cars beat people etc. I tought him, this is just a game and don't do this on the real life. Kids need some guideline from parents about the game connected to real life.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, I mean most of the time video games violent or not have no influence on a "logical" person that knows right and wrong, but at the same time any parent that lets their 7 year old play GTA or MK IMO anyway is an idiot because that's just not appropriate for a child that age. I understand the whole monitor your kid when playing some games, yeah maybe SF or an animated violent game or even Halo since there's honestly hardly any blood in it but games like MK, GTA or Manhunt? no, no...