What's new

Question Digimon Challenged the MKC - I defended it - Now we must choose his Punishment

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
After his rants about how terrible our game is Digimond challenged me to a FT5 last week. This was after the FR announcement of the sponosored players and it was hype, i didnt want to do it online but decided to do it anyway. Initially i thought he meant offline

The bet/challenge was I would have to win 5-0 and all he had to do was to win one game. If I lost I would have to have wear a t-shirt of his choice and creation, throughout Final Round and UFGT, that would most likely say "mk9 is trash" "nrs is worst developmental team ever" etc etc etc

And If I won 5-0 I woul have defended our game/community and he would have to wear a 4XL shirt of my choosing.

So I ask all of you to help me create this design. What exactly do we want Digimond to be forced to wear all throughout UFGT and possibily FR. I'll pay for the shirt and have it made but want all of your input.

So I need everyone to pick his punishment of what he should wear to our enjoyment at UFGT

-- www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut/c/2019118&utm_campaign=archive_export&utm_source=streamofthehut&utm_medium=youtube

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
lol how about "sheeva is fine, it is i that is trash"
or a picture of a trash can with digi'd face on it
or a photshop job of oscar the grouch

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
YES!!!!!! pig i love you!!!(probably homo) i have wanted to shut up digimon so badly for the longest time thank you!!! you should be the MKC hitman......think about it, you can enforce some of these unwritten laws about certain aspect of fighting games and wats right and what ever and shut people the hell up!!!!! break some backs out!!! and send some people to jail!!!! i'll edit the footage for you if you ever decide to do this for free :) it would be awesome, as for the t shirt............i'll have to think about that one very hard.

9_Lives

Noob
"I <3 the MK Community" Then we just need to write a sonnet about how great the game, the people, and most of all Pig are on the back of it. I'm talking some S+ top tier quality poetry here that really speaks what he feels for us...except the opposite.

Edit: HAHA! I like how you ended that with an otg sai. He was just laying there dead with a knife in his chest. XD

yo who is homeboy tyson though?
I won't name the person, but it's a fake person. This guy from the community got a friend of his to be Tyson primarily to attack King Hippo indirectly, and from there, Tyson's popularity grew.

Childish, but in the long run, proved to be funny.

Tyson is not real.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I won't name the person, but it's a fake person. This guy from the community got a friend of his to be Tyson primarily to attack King Hippo indirectly, and from there, Tyson's popularity grew.

Childish, but in the long run, proved to be funny.

Tyson is not real.
c'mon joe just say it,we know who it is.