What's new

Did Ed Boon just hint at ERMAC? New fighter? THURSDAY REVEAL?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It's Ermac. By god it's ERMAC.

The stick figure is the drawing for one of Ermac's fatalities in MK9. The one where he lifts you up and tears you apart. That's exactly how the opponent is as Ermac lifts him. The green orb shit just solidifies it.

Fuck...I can't wait to see him in this game.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I have a feeling its ermac and i wonder the if ill be able to contain my jizz once i experience this beauty known as mKx!

I already have my main so now I'm curious even more about the roster. Id def like to see fujin or noob

Im hoping for Reiko and can't wait to see shinnok!

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
It could be Shang Tsung. The green orb kinda reminds me of Shang's spirit before he got infused to Sindel.
The picture of the shadow with the face in it could be a reference to Shang still being alive inside of Sindel's body.

Then again... it could be a reference to King Jerrod showing his presence amongst Ermac.

TrueGodFist

Master of the block button
Did anyone notice how spaced apart the eyes are in the photo? I don't remember Ermac or Fujin having eyes like that. Also, Ermac always had glowing green eyes and Fujin has eyes similar to Raiden (all white/no pupils). The sphere shown in the photo also gives me doubts of possibly being Ermac or Fujin.

The fact that Boon replied to MKF30's tweet that named Ermac and Fujin, I think that lower their chances. Could it be Mileena??

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
The shadow image with the face on it could be referencing a soul stuck inside of Ermac's body....?

After Ed possibily shat on my Fujin theory that's the only other place I could go with this. Him or Shinnok.

TrueGodFist

Master of the block button
The shadow image with the face on it could be referencing a soul stuck inside of Ermac's body....?

After Ed possibily shat on my Fujin theory that's the only other place I could go with this. Him or Shinnok.
The truth is in the eyes. Aesthetically, the eyes don't match those of Shinnok.

The thing is that Boon himself is hyping this too much…Much more than previous reveals. Tweets like "22 hours" are heavyweight like the "pre - announcement" ones.

Theories like "6 characters reveal" are not likely, but I seriously think tomorrow we'll get something bigger than an anticipated character.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I don't know what all u guys see. I think it's Kabuki jo from wargods. He's the new emperor of chaos realm and he has Pagan tied up with a very u mm sluty outfit on his stage. ; p

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob
Boon randomly responded to a tweet mentioning Prince (the artist) and ended the tweet with #PurpleRain. Rain is an Edenian prince, obviously. That's a pretty strong hint IMO.

@CD jr

Maybe it's Shang Tsung - because we have been hinted at noob, cyber-smoke, ermac, rain - it's a shapeshifter: Shang or Chameleon as I mentioned earlier!!